What food can you consume ALOT of?

spankie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have done some eating challenges with friends. Easily most important part is SPEED. Need to eat as much as possible early on as it takes time for the food to move through your digestive system to start making you feel "full". Also helps to move around to aid the food moving through you.

Last one I did was 2 large mission style burritos in 15 mins. Failed it and was kinda glad after as I felt like absolute shit!!! And I lost $100

Won a dozen doughnut challenge (Krispy Kreme glazed) with ease At a work picnic. Did lose a WATERMELON eating one later that day. I thought I could do 3 mini water melons in 5 mins. Didn't even come close.

Also did an obscene amount for sashimi for money a few months ago . No clue of the weight of it , but i made it though around 8 and half orders. Made an action point wager on it. Where the bet was 5 orders. Loser also had to cover the food cost which at over $20 an order was pricey.

Honestly though eating vast amounts of food just makes you feel gross and sick and is kinda dumb. I'm just a degen action junkie and love prop betting.