Coinbase Intl Pross Fee

Deemer

Suck it up DipShit

We all got hit with it

The banks hate BitCoin

It was only a matter of time before they figured out a way to discourage the use

They don't charge on Transactions where you sell BC back to your account. Only BC purchases

I never bothered to look closely but from what I've surmised, CoinBase used to run transactions thru a United States address, and then they recently changed to an address called Cheapside which is in the U.K. Thus the intl transaction fee

Barry

I move btc around a ton, I've been winning guy.

When reloading bonus books, not a fan of $600 is $620 from CB then bank fists me with another $15

I'm with you Deemer.  I started with bitcoin because it was supposed to be fee free. 

Back then, books would give one free payout per month, usually, so deposits and w/d were free for me.  But, P2P was troublesome so bitcoin looked like the way to go. 

Books are taking advantage of bitcoin users now.  They used to pay a lot in fees for P2P, but now look to make money from bitcoin rather than pay out all the fees they had been incurring.  I am now paying those fees that the books used to cover and more.  I am ready to start using paper checks again.

Sounds weird, but I use Chase and haven't seen a extra fee and I purchased twice since the new year.

Don't think I've heard of just certain banks charging. Saw at SBR that BOA charged a couple people.

I'm with BOA and I was back charged for about 2 months. Fees equaled about $120.00. I'm not happy about it, but have no problem paying it. Better than driving to the corner store and sending money to someone in CR with 12 names and hoping the counter person spells it right

I'm with BOA and I was back charged for about 2 months. Fees equaled about $120.00. I'm not happy about it, but have no problem paying it. Better than driving to the corner store and sending money to someone in CR with 12 names and hoping the counter person spells it right

:laugh

those were the days

had one where the last name was just the letter Q, that's my favorite

goddamn...I would not be happy about that.  Like you said though, no problem paying fees, but to get backcharged seems like some horseshit.

Unless they were on my account the whole time and didn't realize it. Guess it's possible. Again better than the alternative so I'm not worried about it. Price of doing business

Yea I had to go back and look to see if there were charges and I just never noticed, nothing though.  Can't just be BOA doing it.  But so far, the guys at SBR and you both use BOA and nobody else chimed in with fees from elsewhere.