I don't want to go to the dentist

sleepy

What you getting done iag?

Have had an excruciating headache and toothache the last few days...going in to have it checked out, hopefully not an abscess or whatever that is. I missed my December cleaning/exam as well as dealing with the dog and never rescheduled it. I feel like I wasnot as attentive as normal to my teeth in the last couple months and may be paying for it. I never had my wisdom teeth out,,,maybe that's it...hell I don't know....guess we will see. Always something.

Have had an excruciating headache and toothache the last few days...going in to have it checked out, hopefully not an abscess or whatever that is. I missed my December cleaning/exam as well as dealing with the dog and never rescheduled it. I feel like I wasnot as attentive as normal to my teeth in the last couple months and may be paying for it. I never had my wisdom teeth out,,,maybe that's it...hell I don't know....guess we will see. Always something.

Hope It solves your headache/ pain

probably just a broken filling

Novacaine and pain meds wore off and tooth hurts as bad as it did pre-root canal. She said should feel better almost immediately. Also part of lip feels swollen now too. For those if you who have had a RC, did your pain continue for a while? I don't mean discomfort from procedure. This is pain.

Novacaine and pain meds wore off and tooth hurts as bad as it did pre-root canal. She said should feel better almost immediately. Also part of lip feels swollen now too. For those if you who have had a RC, did your pain continue for a while? I don't mean discomfort from procedure. This is pain.

Had one a few months ago. Sore the next day but not painful.

Had one a few months ago. Sore the next day but not painful.

Well that's not good news. I figure I'll give it another day and then call. I'll be so mad if I spent 2k on this and there is something else going on.

Did you have a crown put on and if so right away? I'm suppose to get that part done on the 10th.

In Agony Girl

Should be mild discomfort nothing more

Good time to hit them up for more pain killers thou

Well darn....It's pain fo sho. She scripted me Tylenol 3 but I've been taking my own (stronger) stuff, which helps, but as soon as it wears off back to square root one. I still think it's got to be something connected to these headaches.... started around the same time. And I swear half my lip is still numb from Novocaine....how can that be? Yesterday I felt great,,,,,mushed my recovery I guess.

Well that's not good news. I figure I'll give it another day and then call. I'll be so mad if I spent 2k on this and there is something else going on.

Did you have a crown put on and if so right away? I'm suppose to get that part done on the 10th.

About a week later I think

How are you feeling IAG?

Awful actually. Tooth and head still throbbing. I thought I was good yesterday til Novocaine wore off. I'm beginning to think the pain isn't/wasn't related to the tooth at all. I should probably be calling the dentist, and go back in, but instead I'm sitting here googling all sorts of stuff which is only making me panic and feel worse. If no better by tomorrow I'll call...maybe later this afternoon.

Awful actually. Tooth and head still throbbing. I thought I was good yesterday til Novocaine wore off. I'm beginning to think the pain isn't/wasn't related to the tooth at all. I should probably be calling the dentist, and go back in, but instead I'm sitting here googling all sorts of stuff which is only making me panic and feel worse. If no better by tomorrow I'll call...maybe later this afternoon.

Called dentist, prescribed another antibiotic...that's 8 pills a day plus pain meds. I never take antibiotics, so no idea why it would be not working/resistant. This is stupid.