Trump University Question

Bigrunner

.........amazing how Trump is putting every business aside for the betterment of the American citizen.

Find it fascinating!!

You find it fascinating that he'll be sharing in the profits and the losses of all the businesses.

Trump university was very profitable because of fraud. Here's a new book title. "Fishead's Fascination with the Art of The Fraud".

Trump still owns his businesses and will be receiving the profits. Fascinating!

Like you did your bookie when you stiffed him

Teddy I've heard from multiple sources that you're a stiff? It's only hearsay thou. I've proof I'm not a stiff, but go ahead you're the king of the cheap shot. Pizza Pizza.

Teddy you never answered my question. Are you a piece of shit? No that wasn't it.

Do all your fights start with you sucker punching your opponent and then you getting knocked out by one punch?

Funny Bigmiggy you said exactly that you owed and wasn't going to pay because your bookie should have known you were a loser.....those were your words not mine......after yet another two other Chicago posters got involved and told you to stfu retard, it wasn't till then that you changed you story......

You stiffed.......Chiloe and JK lied.....and Rich gets laughed at by Bushay.........that's some Chicago team........Miggy fits right in

That Bushay really did laugh at you and it really got me laughing too......are you really as pathetic as he claimed? I never paid attention to you as you seemed a bit retarded....

Oh damn...Teddy Bear called me retarded.  Guess I lost this pissing match.  I'll be on my way. 

Now go back and live that American Dream and unclog those toilets and earn those paychecks so you can pay your debts without slowpaying/stiffing. 

Funny Bigmiggy you said exactly that you owed and wasn't going to pay because your bookie should have known you were a loser.....those were your words not mine......after yet another two other Chicago posters got involved and told you to stfu retard, it wasn't till then that you changed you story......

You stiffed.......Chiloe and JK lied.....and Rich gets laughed at by Bushay.........that's some Chicago team........Miggy fits right in

OK Teddy!

But now answer the question. Are you a piece of shit?

Answer this one as well. Do all your fights start with a cheap shot by you to your opponent, and then you getting knocked out. Goodnight Teddy, goodnight!

Why would Teddy cheap shot anyone? He is among the most feared and revered posters of all time. A very tough man.

Because that's how he operates. He drinks a lot and he picks fights. He figures his best chance to win is by landing a cheap shot or sucker punch. He said so himself. Teddy has a weak eye. Get it, some people have a weak chin.

There's a picture of the results of the fight I've been referring too. Check out the Mr. White power thread. Goodnight Teddy, goodnight!