-150 that Trump will last entire four year term

ronald

I think he lasts the four years

I dont buy the hes gonna quit fluff. People were saying the same thing during the election buildup, that he was gonna quit before Nov 8. Never bought it

Even if we continue the discussion with the idea that Trump does not want to actually do the work of being POTUS, which i dont necessarily agree with but i get the argument, hes way too prideful and stubborn to just quit.

ESPECIALLY when to this point it has been shown over and over again he doesnt have to and wont follow typical POTUS rules. He has and is setting new precedents by the day, which is i guess what many love about him. Helps him come off more relatable when he shows his rough edges. He didnt run a normal campaign, typical death blows (not releasing returns, going to war with that soldiers family, incident with the judge, trump univ, grab them by the pussy etc) barely fazed him in the end. And now he is doing things his own way in the WH not giving up his businesses, having his daughter be a big part of the job, etc. 

So no reason for him to even want to quit if he can keep doing the job his own way. We'll see how it turns out, i dont think he'll win another 4 years(if he runs again) but i also dont think hes gonna be out of office anytime soon. Yes (he lasts the entire term) would be a good bet if i felt like tying money up that long, which i dont

I think he lasts the four years

I dont buy the hes gonna quit fluff. People were saying the same thing during the election buildup, that he was gonna quit before Nov 8. Never bought it

Even if we continue the discussion with the idea that Trump does not want to actually do the work of being POTUS, which i dont necessarily agree with but i get the argument, hes way too prideful and stubborn to just quit.

ESPECIALLY when to this point it has been shown over and over again he doesnt have to and wont follow typical POTUS rules. He has and is setting new precedents by the day, which is i guess what many love about him. Helps him come off more relatable when he shows his rough edges. He didnt run a normal campaign, typical death blows (not releasing returns, going to war with that soldiers family, incident with the judge, trump univ, grab them by the pussy etc) barely fazed him in the end. And now he is doing things his own way in the WH not giving up his businesses, having his daughter be a big part of the job, etc. 

So no reason for him to even want to quit if he can keep doing the job his own way. We'll see how it turns out, i dont think he'll win another 4 years(if he runs again) but i also dont think hes gonna be out of office anytime soon. Yes (he lasts the entire term) would be a good bet if i felt like tying money up that long, which i dont

He isn't gonna quit, eventually he is going to get caught doing something so illegal that the repubs are just going decide they';ll go with Pence.

I love this news. Trump's campaign colluded with Russia. Flynn talking with Russian diplomats frequently.

This election was illegal. Replubican congress will probably turn a blind eye, but at least the truth is coming out.

Donald should quit, the election was illegit.

Comey cost Hillary big, but he needs to stay, he's the only one left that would have the backbone to go after the colluders. Trump will fire his ass as soon as possible.

I love this news. Trump's campaign colluded with Russia. Flynn talking with Russian diplomats frequently.

This election was illegal. Replubican congress will probably turn a blind eye, but at least the truth is coming out.

Donald should quit, the election was illegit.

Comey cost Hillary big, but he needs to stay, he's the only one left that would have the backbone to go after the colluders. Trump will fire his ass as soon as possible.

Well now, all is fair. We've been deciding Latin American elections for a long time now. It is time we got a taste of our own medicine.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Trump will never quit. He'd rather be hung by the ring ropes than give up!

You don't become a man of Trump's accomplishments by turning tail.

Every day is a better day knowing that filthy criminal cried her SILLY LIL eyes out, snuck out of the building down a garbage shoot most likely, rushed to airport...refusing to address her supporters who had been waiting for her victory speech all night long, waving their little flags and pennants, now CRYING in to each others bosoms.