Harvard shows his ass. Bye harvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willy.  You can't win here.  I mean. You can get a couple of degens to laugh at your poor attempts.  But thats really as far as it goes.

The only way you can win on the internet is if you win in REAL life also.  You can only maybe check one box.  The other will never happen for you.

Back to the FARM....

You're a Diva with a smelly See you next Tuesday .

Not God. You don't say who wins or loses.

How you ended up getting shock treatment at the FARM.  Thats a good one.  Tell it again. 

I did not go to a farm, I went to a neurological institute. You wouldn't reference it as a farm in a face to face, now would you

I worked for a substantial part of my life before 45 as a freelance fixer. I collected money and made things right in other situations where disagreements existed.

This is not easy work nor is it pretty. The people I associated with were among the most deadly in North America. I left the business when my sister died. Her husband, who sent his instructions and his outfit were about to take a shit. I overheard some chitty at her funeral about my family as well and that left me at odds with a group of trained killers. I wasn't able to leave town without fighting that battle either.