WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing but the best for trump....

Trump said he wasn't going to blow huge money on the Inauguration like Obama did just so he could rub shoulders with Beyonce" and the likes and that he was going to donate the money saved to charity.

Guy is already doing so much more for our Country but the snowflakes have their blinders on so the can be "right". 

Sinker already well to do,  when the stock market went from 7000 to 20000 under B. Hussein  Obama, Sinker was well invested.

then you must be getting killed since the election because like all the other libs, they said overnight the market would crash and they were all pulling out.  But somehow, the market is stronger then ever with the announcement of Trump as president.  Go figure

Guest boatboatboat

the market is stronger then ever

I am certainly bullish on America and have stated that many times.

But can't imagine anyone believes our markets are stronger than they have ever been

then you must be getting killed since the election because like all the other libs, they said overnight the market would crash and they were all pulling out.  But somehow, the market is stronger then ever with the announcement of Trump as president.  Go figure

The richest 10 people in the US is about $8 bil richer since trump won.

then you must be getting killed since the election because like all the other libs, they said overnight the market would crash and they were all pulling out. But somehow, the market is stronger then ever with the announcement of Trump as president. Go figure

Market the most stagnant it's ever been - not that it's a bad thing, just saying.

Giving trump the credit for the markets continued rise in which the majority occurred prior to any trump elect is laughable though.

Trump will get credit for the market direction when he's actually president, not before.

Trumps appointments of Goldman execs left and right certainly helped Goldman though.

Market the most stagnant it's ever been - not that it's a bad thing, just saying.

Giving trump the credit for the markets continued rise in which the majority occurred prior to any trump elect is laughable though.

Trump will get credit for the market direction when he's actually president, not before.

Trumps appointments of Goldman execs left and right certainly helped Goldman though.

So you think obama should get the credit?

The richest 10 people in the US is about $8 bil richer since trump won.

so trump is responsible for making the richest richer even though he isn't president yet, but he's not responsible for the markets doing better.

You libs are too funny.  Every lib said the market would crash the day after the election.  Now, because it didn't, and it actually flourished, its not because of him.  

Got it.

Super alt-right poster Cop is the only one here that said he was pulling out of stocks before the election.

I doubt most Trump voters  here have any significant amount of investments.

Super alt-right poster Cop is the only one here that said he was pulling out of stocks before the election.

I doubt most Trump voters  here have any significant amount of investments.

This is true...Haven't seen them running around talking how much they have.  Plenty of others seem to talk about that every other day.  Nothing like trying to hard.

so trump is responsible for making the richest richer even though he isn't president yet, but he's not responsible for the markets doing better.

You libs are too funny.  Every lib said the market would crash the day after the election.  Now, because it didn't, and it actually flourished, its not because of him.  

Got it.

TN, the soaring of Goldman stock following the Trump victory and appointments is no coincidence; the stock went from 181 to 231 in 2 months. 

Most financial stocks gained after he was elected.

Yes, because being overly friendly and invested in one leads to a belief of being friendly with all. I don't believe any gained near the percentage Goldman did; but I'm not looking at it right now so I could be wrong.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but I do find your position a bit bizarre given that - if I remember correctly - you weren't for the bank bailout and aren't very pro-financial sector.