WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems amazing bud

Did he discuss separate plans for American Enough people ( Whites ) and non Americans like Kayne?

No, they (his team) spoke about America and Americans.  They didn't get racist like the libs like to.

Do you even realize that it was the republican party that ended slavery?  And that the democrats supported planned parenthood as a way to eliminate unwanted black/poor kids?

I dont even think you know who you support.  Just brainwashed like most

No, they (his team) spoke about America and Americans.  They didn't get racist like the libs like to.

Do you even realize that it was the republican party that ended slavery?  And that the democrats supported planned parenthood as a way to eliminate unwanted black/poor kids?

I dont even think you know who you support.  Just brainwashed like most

Would Lincoln, given his values and beliefs, be a Republican today? Seems nearly impossible. 

Also, supporting planned parenthood for the wrong reasons is still better than not supporting planned parenthood at all in my opinion.

Regardless, both parties have their flaws, I just think you happened to pick two things that don't support your argument.