Kerber melting down

sleepy

Indisputable with facts, thats still true

Technically anybody could dispute anything if they wanted. I could say the sun is hot and you could dispute that, doesnt mean youre right or logical to do so

I get it, you like Serena. Sleepy just hates Kerber right now since he probably bet on her a couple times the past few weeks -1.5 sets and he lost. Sleepy hates everyone that loses him a bet, i think ive read him say every top 10 player is a piece of shit by now (incl serena) and the season isnt a month old

Doubles is irrelevant since its a different niche. Thats why they have completely separate rankings and the top singles players dont bother with doubles outside of a couple major tournaments. Clearly we were talking singles didnt think i had to specify that

Yes points prove the best players, otherwise its just opinion. If its close? Sure then it could be up for debate based on luck of some draws, maybe amount of tournies played etc. But Kerber won by a ton. She won the biggest tournaments. She beat the other best women (grand slam finals vs Serena, Pliskova, beat halep, i think pretty much beat anybody good)

Leicester was a deserving champion. Unlike North American sports soccer always crowns deserving champions since they play even schedules and crown whoevers best all year. Its not like MLB where cubs can be clear best team all season and a team like SF could have stolen a title with a hot couple weeks (obv didnt happen this year but happens plenty).

Best team? That depends what you mean by the term. They had comfortably the most points and had no advantage over everyone. +/- is maybe a better indicator and if you have a +/- type metric that backs up Serena as the best last year ill listen. 

nope

i had witthoeft +6

going to get rich betting against kerber

best thing in her winning tonight is i get to bet against her again

• 5 weeks later...