Need gift ideas for my nephews

GreenDoberman

There was a poster at Covers would ship the rare ones over

Nice!! My oldest nephew is way into Lego's. Some guy at my work sold his house and was moving to Japan, he brought in a bunch of shit to give away. He offered this chick I work with this enormous box filled with Lego sets. SHe doesn't want to take them since they're "too messy". I offer to take them and throw them all in my trunk. Send a pic of some to my bro in law to show my nephew. Bro in law calls instantly. Apparently they're some rare Lego's worth thousands. Kid was stoked especially since they were mostly Star Wars ones. For idiots like Sheck E Cheese and WVU here's a pic one of the most valuable one ($1800ish)

http://i66.tinypic.com/4k8c60.jpg

Nice!! My oldest nephew is way into Lego's. Some guy at my work sold his house and was moving to Japan, he brought in a bunch of shit to give away. He offered this chick I work with this enormous box filled with Lego sets. SHe doesn't want to take them since they're "too messy". I offer to take them and throw them all in my trunk. Send a pic of some to my bro in law to show my nephew. Bro in law calls instantly. Apparently they're some rare Lego's worth thousands. Kid was stoked especially since they were mostly Star Wars ones. For idiots like Sheck E Cheese and WVU here's a pic one of the most valuable one ($1800ish)

nice

kid musta been beside himself nice work

I try to put a few pieces on one of the cars that shit aint easy either.

nice

kid musta been beside himself nice work

I try to put a few pieces on one of the cars that shit aint easy either.

They moved recently and the new place has a long room that was previously used for an office , they instead turned it into a toy room and built a long bench across one of the walls to make Lego building easier. My nephew finished one of the x-wing ships and set it up under a lamp to display like art. Was awesome to see. Holding on to the big one as it's the 10th biggest Lego set ever made and has 3k+ pieces. Not to mention the value. Figure once he gets a little older (he just turned 6) I'll either give it to him, or help him sell it for something else he's into at the time. $2k buys a lot of toys.

http://i68.tinypic.com/ndoqwi.png

They moved recently and the new place has a long room that was previously used for an office , they instead turned it into a toy room and built a long bench across one of the walls to make Lego building easier. My nephew finished one of the x-wing ships and set it up under a lamp to display like art. Was awesome to see. Holding on to the big one as it's the 10th biggest Lego set ever made and has 3k+ pieces. Not to mention the value. Figure once he gets a little older (he just turned 6) I'll either give it to him, or help him sell it for something else he's into at the time. $2k buys a lot of toys.

that'll be worth a semester somewhere good

They are 13 and 10 years old.

They had a long Lego phase and have put together just about every Lego set out there including the death star which looks pretty cool.

What is a droid?  Do you guys mean drone?  If so, I got one of them that for his birthday last year and that earned me some cool uncle points.

I'm looking for something like that they would enjoy.