Vacation ideas and suggestions

GreenDoberman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the research and planning is half the fun. I plan my trips down to every restaurant we eat at and every activity we do everyday. Many times, I'll already know what Im gonna eat every meal. No menu needed. Nothing worrisome about that. I enjoy it.

I like vacationing when all the planning is done as well

I have a theory Ted. I may have cracked the case.

When I quoted you on my phone, I put the cursor right before Diabler so I could delete the words in front for my quote. When doing so, I accidentally hit the word and it highlighted the whole word. When doing so, the phone autocorrect came into play and made the switch to Disabler. Unbeknownst to you and I.

That's gotta be it.

It is nice to have suggestions on things to do, where to go.  In San Diego, nothing better to me than walking Torrey Pines trails.

Diabler you're disgusting. 

how about walking torrey pines for the 2008 us open?  (tiger's last major win)

that was awesome... hopefully he plays here at erin hills this year, i'm gonna get the weekly pass with all you can eat/drink

so it's quite possible that i will die of gluttony getting my $1500 worth  :laugh

For me, the research and planning is half the fun. I plan my trips down to every restaurant we eat at and every activity we do everyday. Many times, I'll already know what Im gonna eat every meal. No menu needed. Nothing worrisome about that. I enjoy it.

Sounds like fun, if you're 92

Who would have thunk it. Dibs is anal. Shocker