All things considered, the #1 poster at TGF is...

WVU

Listen to Billy, Paddy. He's got life all figured out. And he takes frequent trips to the Looney Bin to prove it.

Billy doesn't have worry about the things coming out of the past that you do, WVU? I don't think he's aware of all the similarities between ghost and ghuster. From the PM's coming in, more than a few people have known this for some time.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy doesn't have worry about the things coming out of the past that you do, WVU? I don't think he's aware of all the similarities between ghost and ghuster. From the PM's coming in, more than a few people have known this for some time.

Fukk the way I looked at it was that WVU has enough trouble tripping over he own tongue and this Diablo character no way in fukk he gonna share the mirror with anyone, so they had to be two different folk.

The fukk do I know.

Fukk the way I looked at it was that WVU has enough trouble tripping over he own tongue and this Diablo character no way in fukk he gonna share the mirror with anyone, so they had to be two different folk.

The fukk do I know.

Some people have known it for quite a while. I don't really do any ghost busting because so what if you are a nobody and want to ghost, but a supposedly credible poster, that's a different thing. Especially nominating your own ghost at the Number 1 poster at a forum. 

I expect it is quite a problem to not give a tell when posting. I think that breaks down when under pressure like they've been today, especially when WVU joined in to ask me who I thought the number 1 poster was. I don't really see things in those terms. There are some better than average posters, a lot of perfectly fine average posters, some triers but not that great, God bless em, and some awful willnots I've been trying to clean out of the arsecheeks of Forumville for the last three days. With some success. 

I have a great time at this. It is fucking hilarious. 

I wonder why anybody honest would give a fuck about this number 1 thing. I ask myself if it isn't related to grifters trying to build confidence in marks, using the PM system, and dragging money out of those with Bustinnutz's intelligence levels. Then too embarassed to admit they've been Woovered. I think a lot of people can be donkeyed through the PM systems on these forums. 

Some people have known it for quite a while. I don't really do any ghost busting because so what if you are a nobody and want to ghost, but a supposedly credible poster, that's a different thing. Especially nominating your own ghost at the Number 1 poster at a forum. 

I expect it is quite a problem to not give a tell when posting. I think that breaks down when under pressure like they've been today, especially when WVU joined in to ask me who I thought the number 1 poster was. I don't really see things in those terms. There are some better than average posters, a lot of perfectly fine average posters, some triers but not that great, God bless em, and some awful willnots I've been trying to clean out of the arsecheeks of Forumville for the last three days. With some success. 

I have a great time at this. It is fucking hilarious. 

I wonder why anybody honest would give a fuck about this number 1 thing. I ask myself if it isn't related to grifters trying to build confidence in marks, using the PM system, and dragging money out of those with Bustinnutz's intelligence levels. Then too embarassed to admit they've been Woovered. I think a lot of people can be donkeyed through the PM systems on these forums. 

Who the supposedly credible people in this equation?

I think a credible poster is one who has sufficient confidence in his reputation that he feels what he wants to say is best said by himself, rather than a Sol Diablo. There are hundreds of credible people on the forums, Billy. 

I agree a few solid guys out there. Neither WVU or Diablo worth a half shine my books.

Coupla fukkin prom dates