OT: Guess the Poster who lives on $1300 a month?

KingRevolver

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Asian guys had small dicks but to each their own.

You are the only client that has been kicked out because you are a spoiled brat, not because how sharp you are and I just had the best season in history so I love it  :rain .

Enjoy your $.50 Campbells soup while trying to tell grown men that you attend Syracuse instead of a community college  :mutley

Nah, but at least I can look down and see my dick and my profession I don't run scared of people who make 4 figs and shy away

I thought Asian guys had small dicks but to each their own.

You are the only client that has been kicked out because you are a spoiled brat, not because how sharp you are and I just had the best season in history so I love it :rain .

Enjoy your $.50 Campbells soup while trying to tell grown men that you attend Syracuse instead of a community college :mutley

Why don't you ditch the mail order bride service and weave us another vacation story?

Guy who names his book "High roller " wager and boots people who makes 4 figs and limits max bets to $200 LOL. Never change George

"Best season in history".... hahaha then why'd you sell your business to betMania/BetPhoenix family?

It seems odd if you're taking in so much money why you would decrease your share in the "business".... fucking businessman savant

He sold?

I thought he just switched to the same platform/software as they do?

Here's how George runs "his" business...

"Hey I'll give you a bonus with large RO and $50 max bets"

Player wins $150....

George - "Gonna have to boot you, sorry."

Didn't he say you were annoying and were banned because of that?

Deemer, what he said ain't hard to believe pal. You can be quite the annoying little slanty eyed, little yellow dicked, cuntacunt.