Here is trumps way to get the wall up-With mexico paying!

Joe Blow

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

What an incredible plan. 

100% on board. 

fan of this.

not a real fan of the dodd-frank changes though. pretty unhappy with the broker clause in there. A broker does not need to look out for my best interest (basically, what i want them to do) if they feel they can "earn more money" investing elsewhere. I hope that one doesn't actually get signed by him. The Dodd-Frank changes are terrible for the average investing American. Accountability for the brokers are essential. They should listen to whether i'm willing to take a risk or not.

Also not a huge fan of banks overextending loans to higher risk businesses. That got us in quite a mess and he wants to do way with that. Hoping that draft that is circulating was just a draft and never becomes official because that is dangerous. I will probably pull most of my investments out if that gets pushed through. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of regulations, but those two are pretty important and essential to limiting my risk.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

What an incredible plan. 

The Trump Tax Plan Achieves These Goals

1. If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000,
you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households – over 50% –
from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,”
those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.

2. All other Americans will get a simpler tax code with four brackets – 0%, 10%, 20% and 25%
– instead of the current seven. This new tax code eliminates the marriage penalty and the
Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) while providing the lowest tax rate since before World
War II.

3. No business of any size, from a Fortune 500 to a mom and pop shop to a freelancer living job
to job, will pay more than 15% of their business income in taxes. This lower rate makes
corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world.

4. No family will have to pay the death tax. You earned and saved that money for your family,
not the government. You paid taxes on it when you earned it. 

100% on board. 

Does nothing to broaden tax base. Even accounted for dynamically with forecast growth, this will add 11 trillion to the federal debt over a decade. You would need an 8% growth rate of your economy over 10 consecutive years to balance.

Sorry.

It's only been 2 weeks. You can easily say worst first 2 weeks ever for an new incoming President.

Failed military strike

Failed Muslim ban.

Lost over 5 Federal Court cases.

Biggest worldwide protest day after inauguration.

Sums it up nicely.  Actually feel kinda bad for him.  I shouldn't, but part of me does... an absolute train wreck.