GREATNESS: Money, Plays, and the City of Angels

HenryHiII2

This thread will serve as a testament to my overall greatness. First off, I'm just naturally smarter than most people here. Secondly, I have more natural talent than most people here when it comes to knowledge, skills, athleticism, dining, picking winners in sports, and of course while all of you were cursed bun God at birth by being forced to live in god-awful locales like Chicago, Phoenix, Minnesota/The Dakotas, anywhere on the east coast, etc...I was blessed at birth and placed in beautiful Southern California and the greatest city of them all...the City of Angels.

I'll document "Greatness" in this thread with plays and picks that way all of you can see what blessed greatness looks like.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta love President Trump. He's totally killing it and the Dems are in full fledged melt-down mode. Don Lemon and the talking heads on CNN just can't stand the fact how good Trump is doing and will do and say anything to make it look otherwise. Its pathetic, CNN is on verge of becoming full blown fake news

This thread will serve as a testament to my overall DEMISE. First off, I'm just naturally DUMBER than most people here and that is a FACT. Secondly, I am more RETARDED than most people here when it comes to knowledge, skills, athleticism, dining with sheeps and goats , picking losers in sports, and of course while all of you were BLESSED by God at birth by being forced to live in a BEAUTIFUL locales like Chicago, Phoenix, Minnesota/The Dakotas, anywhere on the east coast, etc...I was CURSED at birth and placed in a town full of Non heterosexual humans and nig nogs Southern California and the greatest place of them all...THE GHETTO.

I'll document "MY LOSERS" in this thread with plays and picks that way all of you can see what AN ORANGE PICKER looks like.

I think that sounds about right