Let's talk about LA LA LAND the movie...

sugardaddy

I rarely go to movies. I looked at this yesterday however, as I was contemplating going to a matinee. I decided to go to the one about the black women in NASA instead, but ended up just going gto the library. Plus I do want to see that they need one with Matthew McConaughey.

How long was Lala Land? I have a hard time sitting in any movie over two hours.

I rarely go to movies. I looked at this yesterday however, as I was contemplating going to a matinee. I decided to go to the one about the black women in NASA instead, s.

So how was that? How many times did they get called the N-word? How many times did one of them cry while the other one shook them and shouted 'You gotta be strong and you got to show 'THEM' (code word) you can do it? When they walked in the office was there a White woman who raised an eyebrow and a White guy who lowered his glasses and looked confused or did they go with grumpy face? And lastly when things were going wrong on the job how many White people were totally confused and how confident and demanding were the Blacks that they 'Had dis'? One more.....when the pilot came into the office did he say he was going to take his 'Girls' to a NICE (code word) restaurant and then turn around and say btw you're all fired to the Whites....

My guess.....

Twice

Yes

Grumpy face

Yes

No

Those oscar voters know nothing when it comes to movies.   Think about it...they actually gave best picture to a movie that was silent..the Artist.

They hate all great movies like "Fast times at Ridgemonthigh" or Caddyshack.  

They are bunch of limp wristed phonie fake faggy types.