OT: I'm done with women...

KingRevolver

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...hate dealing with them.  I'm becoming bitter like Plommer.

It's just too much of a headache, seriously.  Things are great- but then they ALWAYS go sour.  And they can never admit to being wrong about anything.  It's ridiculous.  All these fuckin' fives and sixes walking around acting like they're tens.  Pass.

The force is strong with you my friend.

It's because they are ruled by their feelings.

Trust me, women know what they are doing is fucked up. They know it. They always point it out in men. So they are FULLY aware of it. But women hate being called out on it because they know how it makes them look because it;s how they look at men.

The running away/deflection is to protect their ego. Like I've said on here more than once, if you point out women's horrible behavior you get predictable responses. "You're bitter/you hate women/etc." But what you never get is a counter argument nor are you ever told you're wrong.

Women have no problem doing heinous acts. Lying about rape and so on. But what they want is for everyone to take their word for it for no other reasons than to feel good about themselves and avoid consequence.

In fact, you can test it out on any woman who wants to get married. She'll confirm that she's fully aware that guys are getting screwed in marriages. She won't care though.

TL:DR, women love being monsters but hate being seen as monsters.

...hate dealing with them.  I'm becoming bitter like Plommer.

It's just too much of a headache, seriously.  Things are great- but then they ALWAYS go sour.  And they can never admit to being wrong about anything.  It's ridiculous.  All these fuckin' fives and sixes walking around acting like they're tens.  Pass.

Story time pal

You feel like women are unappreciative? That's because they are. Men died for them. What do they do? They shame men as deadbeats, woman beaters, rapists, warmongers, and pedos. They demand men be gentlemen but what do ladies do? All of jack shit. Name one thing they do. Nothing.

Then when they allow you to use their vagina, they think you should be A)grateful and B)you owe them money.

Women treat men like shit? Women laugh about it. You can help them out time and time again. The first time you say no? They flip out and shame you for it. And then this disgusting human race acts like we OWE it to them to work hard and give them what they want because vagina.

Plommer my man, men are just as bad as women. You have to deal with dudes all day who are lying about shit and just want stick their dicks inside you what do you think is going to happen.  There's an Adrian out there for you too.

Oh I know men are bad or can be, that isn't the problem. The problem is men are taught that women are wonderful and that is the narrative.

If you grew up without sisters, like I did, you can't learn about them until it's too late.

Guys who grew up with sisters have a huge advantage in the dating/mating game.

The message I learned as a boy/teen growing up with one brother was "girls/women are wonderful. I believed it because I had no experience.

It wasn't until later on I realized I had been lied to.

Women are like Postmates deliveries...

Excitement enters me when I get dinged because I'm heading into an adventure.

I do everything right- and even try going the extra mile by offering more than I should.

Then I find out there was no tip on the order.

Stop riddling us. No tip = no sex?

Kinger, why don't you go to South America on a sex tour? And you make some videos to entertain us. Rito and others can give you some tips.

...hate dealing with them. I'm becoming bitter like Plommer.

It's just too much of a headache, seriously. Things are great- but then they ALWAYS go sour. And they can never admit to being wrong about anything. It's ridiculous. All these fuckin' fives and sixes walking around acting like they're tens. Pass.

Did you offer them a free ice cold Coke pal? :laugh

Women are like Postmates deliveries...

Excitement enters me when I get dinged because I'm heading into an adventure.

I do everything right- and even try going the extra mile by offering more than I should.

Then I find out there was no tip on the order.

You're doing it wrong.  Treat them like queens and you'll be treated as a peasant.  Treat them like shit and they will wonder what is wrong with them.