It it just me or does everything look like shit on kodi

TheMartian

You need to pay for Smoothstream. It costs around $10 a month and most sporting events are in HD.

Having said that, I still have directtv on 6 TV's in my house. The firesticks are great, but they definitely dont take the place of regular cable or satellite for 80% of the shows that you would watch. Or shall I say 80% of shows that your wife would watch

You need to pay for Smoothstream. It costs around $10 a month and most sporting events are in HD.

Having said that, I still have directtv on 6 TV's in my house. The firesticks are great, but they definitely dont take the place of regular cable or satellite for 80% of the shows that you would watch. Or shall I say 80% of shows that your wife would watch

Is this smooth stream worth it ?

smoothstream for me is worth it. i think that it cost $33 for 3 months including tax. I pay it with paypal. I 'sguess that you could split it with someone, but I just pay the $11 per month. Hell I pay directtv around $110 a month for my other 6 TV's.

I mean come on guys, we are betting $100 of dollars per game and guys around here bitch about the cost of cable TV or directtv.

You guys dont need to save on your TV bill, just pay the money each month and watch all of the games. It is a good handicapping tool anyway.

But this year was the first year that I have never had NFL direct ticket. I used smoothstream the whole season and it was like watching the games on TV. Of course I am not using it to watch MNF or SNF or TNF. Those games might have buffered due to so many people watching them, But all of the NBA games are buffer free. And the hockey might even look better on smoothstream than it does on directtv for some unknown reason