More mlkshkr garbage.....I didn't read

Teddy kgb

I usally read his stuff because I like to see how somebody lives in fantasy land as a narrisict but I only skimmed thru the start and read the last sentence to see if he stopped talking about his teenage years...

LOL the guy said he was gong to do a blog of his day to day activities during the offseason but it's been a blog about him at the shrink, his view on poker and now growing up a Jew.....dudes a crackpot

If anyone makes it thru this garbage I'd be shocked....GL if u try

That's just crazy

I get that alot. It is something people often say to me. If you've met me anywhere I have a backpack with me and in that backpack there are 3 huge binders. Every year they grow. Used to be one 5 ring, then 1 9 ring and well eventually 3.

I was a semi smart kid. Not overly intelligent, I liked to read. My dad would come in and out of my life and he was a reader. He would always leave books behind. I would read anything he left. My dad was the coolest ever to a 6-15 year old kid. He smoked, had women, played every instrument known to man and was in bands that would play all over the country. He was the polar opposite of my mom and stepfather.

I dropped out age 15 had enough of the small town, doing nothing wanting to do anything other than what I was. Which was really just sitting around a penny arcade getting suspended from school for miniscule things. I had a learning disability and I never really tackled it back then. I would read books and 3 hours after I couldn't tell you exactly what I read, only the last thing I read. I knew (still do I'm sure) the ending of every Lawrence Saunders crime novel.

Which btw is not appropriate for anyone 13 years old lol.

I worked menial, shit jobs and lived out of hotels on East Colfax. The Manor house, the Ranger, I bought all my clothes at EZ mart (they sell knock off gucci and hilfiger clothing to urban customers so yeah i fit right in lol) had convinced a girl to runaway with me. She worked at burger King and I worked at a scam telemarketing place and we ate burger King 3x a day 7 days a week to save money for our first apartment. We would celebrate paydays by getting someone to buy 2 40 oz's of mickey's for 15$ and played spades all night.

I never thought much of my learning issue until I was around 23 and started playing poker. There was a guy Les McMullen that would play in the 5/10 nl and he was the best. I mean he could run without the ball and he would do things that just weren't common back then he was so LAG. He told me you should really read super system and I think the Dan Harrington book. I was broke or close to and being put in the nightly 100$ tourneys at the time.

I convinced someone to buy me a book and I sat at Cafe netherworld where I learned to play poker initially and then backgammon, then cribbage and gin and I read both books front to back and 5 minutes later moved on from both without much thought. Cafe netherworld was on 13th and Penn I lived there from dusk til Dawn it was 20 people playing games drinking cheap coffee and playing cheap games of whatever. One day old man Mike who passed recently of diabetes asked me if I had read that book I was working on and if he could borrow it. I reluctantly gave it up.

3 days later I'm sitting in a back booth losing to Brian Wall (gm, good friends still) in chess while he does a cross word and talks to everyone around him. Mike walks in and starts asking me what do I think of this move and would I really check raise oop with middle pair?!?! He is exhausted and excited, he wants to drive to blackhawk right then! He will put us in the 5 o'clock daily! Old man Mike couldn't drive 5 blocks his eyes were so bad and if we sold both of what we owned right then we would be 40 bucks short of the $300 for one buy in.

However I lived on 8th and Penn at the somerset (it's still there, I paid 590 a month 55 for parking even though I didn't have a fucking car, still pisses me off.. same place today 2500! No parking, they sold the spots for 30k each, this fucking city) and I basically ran home with that book. What the hell was this old man talking about? I read the whole damn thing I don't remember any of that!

I started tearing through the book. Chapter 4 out of position aggression and optimal play. Chapter 5 bankroll management and game selection and so on. It dawned on me, I hadn't read this book! So I read it again and brought it over to Paul's back when he lived on 16th and Washington and we discussed it after he read it. He said dude, something ain't right. What aren't you getting? I am not getting much bro.

I highlighted sections of books, I got audio books that was ok but still I drowned out when I got bored. Fast forward maybe 3 weeks and I go to a friend of mines house he too has passed now. Steve has all these 3 ring 100 page binders, he's a stand up comic, does morning radio and smokes weed, lives in the safari on 13th and Washington (still there probably 5k a month or something retarded) and back then it was like Melrose place except weird with punk, goth, hippie chicks and his neighbor was the hottest black woman both he and I had ever seen.

We would sit on his balcony and smoke weed and for being so funny he was a depressed dude which unfortunately later on in life would lead to his demise. One summer night we are listening to Howard Stern on the balcony when they'd play the replay on 103.1 at 10 pm (back when he was on regular radio, I'm getting old) and he had on Jerry Seinfeld and Seinfeld is being witty and boom Steve jumps out of his chair and grabs a pen and a notepad and starts making notes of everything jerry says. I think dude you can't steal this dudes material and finally I say something and he basically tells me to shut up and he is writing a mile a minute. They go to commercial and he is still writing, I'm bored and tell him dude I'm gonna take off. He says sorry Ed, I don't process anything unless I write it down. I have to write everything down or else I am just lost and can't sleep because I can't remember shit. Sorry to hear that bro, I'm gonna hit they hey I have to get to that interview at Rock Island is what I tell him lol.

I went home and rewrote super system 2 lol. I'm not kidding I rewrite books sometimes. I don't process anything like most. If it means something, i want to know and retain, i write it down. People i never forget, names never, if its printed you can forget it. The Internet stats oh fuck me, chasing steam is a fun thing. Ok 242 over is moving, what number was that?!? Under? Oh man missed it! Ok 542 lay the 6. Get to submit screen and 524 is getting 9 that can't be right. As Cas used to say we aren't leaving the house are we?!

So yeah there's notebooks and binders and massages for carpal tunnel and a closet bulging with notes from the past 7 college football and mlb seasons.

So here we go this a college football season and what it looks like for me.

Notebook 1 coaches.

I want to know the age, where he grew up, divorced or married, where he went to school and most importantly where did he GA at and what got him here. OC, DC and the rarest of rare St's. Then I want to overlook his performance the last 3 seasons along with his contract status. This takes 1 month and I think is the most important part of all this.

New coaches are the best and take up the most time but they're a God send sometimes.

Notebook 2 predictions and players

Thats every preview magazine, podcast and TV analyst whatever. I take them all into account no matter how silly. Phil Steele I'd horrific if you're looking for him to lead you to winners but he also has tremendous special teams and PDR rankings.. everyone has something that's may-july. That's 6 hours a day even during the world series of poker I hurry home, I love every minute of it. I get at a picnic table in the park and read and write all day.

Notebook 3 is the last one

Notebook 3 will fly with me, sit at dinner tables, will go to 5 libraries throughout the city, notebook 3 is my Bible.

I combine schedule, last year's results both stats and ats/total with coaches, predictions both mine and theirs it takes me from July 1st to august 20th to rewrite every page all 128. If you've met me you've seen notebook 3. It's 540 pages I log every single game, every offensive stat and most defensive in every game. 3 pages each team.

Notebook 3 gets ups'd overnight to 2 very special people the second I think they're ready august 20th no later.

My friends, dude are you really bringing the notebook to pho again? pfft that's crazy.

Mom says on Sunday could you please not bring that binder it's crazy.

Girlfriend says what time can I expect you and your notes

Sisters, are you really skipping the beach to write in that notebook? That's just crazy.

Dink gets in the back seat of my rental car, moves the 10 pound binder and says you did all this just to lose in bowls again? That's just crazy

Have a great week to all, Milk

What level of narsisim would you have to reach for you to write 1000 words about your teenage years and put it on a gambling forum?

John Kelly didn't read a word and I doubt Chunky G knows how to read but they're in there bullshitting mlkshkr and he can't get enuff of it look at him eating it up....num num num

I enjoyed it...partly because I understood the Denver references...could use a wee bit of editing, but I like it. He's a good writer. Sometimes people just like to write, blog, whatever. Maybe he's working on a book. I don't know any of the history except that you don't like the guy. I didn't read the last one you posted, but maybe I will. If it were ttightened up and put into book form, I might buy it.