**how much do you vegas guys have in play on PROPS

milwaukee mike

i disagree... for a normal game i would say don't bet the +180 on the yes, but superbowls are a different animal

6 of the last 8 super bowls have had a defensive or special teams touchdown!  so i actually think there's value on the yes at +180

that's fine too, in that case though, the eg is higher riding dirty on the yes

Was going to start thread last week on Intertops

Do you know if they accept CC deposits?

yes they take cc

will even give you a free $100 cash on 200 deposit

The biggest single game in the US sporting calendar is looming large and we help get you in the mood for the thrilling action in Houston with another great offer: Grab 50% extra up to $100 on your deposit quoting Bonus Code SUPERBOWL50.

The bonus is for customers in the USA and Canada only and for payments made between January 13th and Super Bowl kick off on February 5th 2017. All payment methods are valid, but the bonus can only be claimed for one deposit within the promotion period. Unless otherwise stated in a personal email, the maximum bonus per customer is $100. The bonus must be claimed after the deposit and during the promotion period via live chat or by e-mail to [email protected] quoting Bonus Code SUPERBOWL50 and giving details of the deposit. Intertops reserves the right to cancel the bonus and any additional profit made from it if the rollover requirements have not been fulfilled by April 30th 2017. Rules 2.6 and 2.7 apply.