The #2 poster at TGF, all things considered

WVU

Ask Rudy Giuliani? Explain how its not a Muslim ban? The EO references religion.

Anyway, I'm sure you bought the alternative fact that Obama wasn't born in the US. And that he's a Muslim.

Be honest

Its not a muslim ban because 46 Muslim countries are not banned. Keep spreading your fake news and you will continue to lose seats.

Guest pocketrockets

The masses can't wait for #3.  

The build up in-between selections is agonizing.  

Deemer?  Brick?  Joseph?  Cop?  

Some tough competition for that 3 spot.  

Deemer lol

Agree on kolzig but cop? Really?

Hah, I knew you would see that!

FTR I agree with Cop on a lot of things, and I admire his ability not to take himself so seriously. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a good guy in real life.

Kolzig should probably be #1. Guy is relatively sharp and kills the props, more importantly he's entertaining as hell and somewhat of a nut. All strong qualities in what makes an excellent poster.

Hah, I knew you would see that!

FTR I agree with Cop on a lot of things, and I admire his ability not to take himself so seriously. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a good guy in real life.

Kolzig should probably be #1. Guy is relatively sharp and kills the props, more importantly he's entertaining as hell and somewhat of a nut. All strong qualities in what makes an excellent poster.

Well, yea, obviously knew you had similar views as Cop.

The difference is he's intentionally ignorant. You're clearly an intelligent guy and seem to be open minded, unlike most of the other Trumptards. So surprised you'd be a fan of Cop. It's similar to Tripp. Sure I agree with some of his views, but he's also a libtarded moron in general so I feel guys like him hurt his side. Same goes for guys like Cop and Merlin. They don't understand the issues nor do they use any sort of reasoning or critical thinking about the issue itself why they support it. They just see "Trump did something amazing !!!!" On Breitbart and they assume it must be correct! Same

Goes for the libtards. HuffPo says "Trump is the antichrist for something something" and BigRunner and Tripp tell us horrible he is!!!

Honestly it's all get boring to me at this point.

Also, FTR, I like cop as a poster when he's not talking politics and I'm sure I'd enjoy having a beer and bsing with him in Vegas if he wasn't a pussy and scared of flying!!!