Is there any place in LAS VEGAS where you can still get breakfast for under $5.00?

Fazzer

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the breakfast buffet at three of their sister properties is better and offers the same deal......RedRock, SanteFe, and Sunset.

The GVR buffet during any time of day is overrated by most.

Yeah.  GVR is the worst buffet out of all the Stations.

Not sure why they don't bring it up to par with Red Rock.

It happens to be nearby.  So, I'll go there every few months.  Unwilling to drive very far for a buffet.

Investing legend Warren Buffett has an estimated net worth of $74 billion, making him the third richest man in the world. But you'd never know it from his lifestyle.

The 86-year-old billionaire still lives in the five-bedroom home in Omaha, Nebraska, that he bought in 1958 for $31,500 . And he never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast.

On his five-minute drive to the office, which he's been doing for the past 54 years, Buffett stops by McDonald's and orders one of three items.

"I tell my wife, as I shave in the morning, I say, 'Either $2.61, $2.95, or $3.17.' And she puts that amount in the little cup by me here [in the car]," he explains in HBO's documentary, "Becoming Warren Buffett," which debuted Monday.

Each amount corresponds with a different option at McDonald's.

"When I'm not feeling quite so prosperous, I might go with the $2.61, which is two sausage patties, and then I put them together and pour myself a Coke," he tells director Peter Kunhardt in the documentary.

"$3.17 is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, but the market's down this morning, so I'll pass up the $3.17 and go with the $2.95."

Buffett proceeds to order a sausage, egg and cheese and pay using exact change.

what a goofball

nobody should be envious of that lifestyle

i have a couple clients like that, multimillionaires but they never enjoy the money or do anything... the guy freaking lives in omaha and drives to work every day  :laugh

Bobby nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

Bobby doesn't like cheese on his McMuffin so he had Zeta PIE scrape the cheese off half of it onto the other half, reportedly licked his finger and continued to scrape said cheese. 

Young Bobby still ate it. 

Tremendous amount of effort for a $2 savings.