King James puts fat charles in his place

Guest boatboatboat

I like Charles and dont really have a problem with anything hes said. But Lebron is also 100% dead on right. Charles is a hater. Its fine, hes paid to be entertaining not insightful or intelligent (Kenny probably the only really insightful one on that program but hes also the least entertaining- Charles/Shaq make it fun to watch). 

Charles goes off on everybody like some old bitter guy, he hates on the Warriors also calling them girl basketball. It is what it is, entertaining but i can see why players would get annoyed eventually and rip back, esp when Charles has such a checkered past. Lebron is 100x the player and 100x the guy Barkley is (as is Steph who Charles rips on, this isnt just being a Lebron homer). 

Can Lebron be a bit whiny to the media about his team? Probably but i think its just frustration because of how good he is, how much work he puts into it, how much he cares about his legacy (idk why, if im a player the last thing i give a crap about is how other view me ie my legacy), how much he gets talked about/hated on in the social media world (it would have happened to MJ like this also if he was around in this time) and also seeing his biggest rivals go out and add the 2nd best player in the NBA after a 73-9 season

Is it the Cavs fault they arent in that situation? No and Lebrons gotta be honest with himself and understand GS was in a lucky spot where they could make that happen and Clev cant do that. Adding Delly wouldnt be a big deal, he isnt good. 

Stupid to even discuss this. Both parties are dead on with their take. Chuck is paid to talk and give his opinion. Bitch Lebron has every right to defend himself. But it's interesting that he took the road of roasting Chuck, rather than dispute Chuck's take. Bitch move. Just like Shaqs bitch comeback on the set when Barkley made his comments.

Stupid to even discuss this. Both parties are dead on with their take. Chuck is paid to talk and give his opinion. Bitch Lebron has every right to defend himself. But it's interesting that he took the road of roasting Chuck, rather than dispute Chuck's take. Bitch move. Just like Shaqs bitch comeback on the set when Barkley made his comments.

Lebron usually doesnt even acknowledge this stuff, usually takes the high road. This was uncharacteristic for him but like i said probably just growing frustrations 

Lots of great things about being an nba (or any sports league) star, one of the obvious downsides is constantly being criticized, discussed and analyzed by everyone in the media and random fans every day your whole life. Understandable it would wear on you eventually