Fucking forum tough guys crack me up!

Hoops

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on past content I get the feeling Yanks has had the most street fighting experience.. when guys like him get fucked up they feel no pain and are crazy ass fighters... he'd be the one I wouldn't want to tussle with Dibs... besides him no one else would concern me :pop

Michael is a big boy and an idiot when he's fucked up. Is he really a fighter though? I don't recall any brawl stories from him off the top of my head.

Been knocked out once. Got up and ran the person over in my truck. Been in plenty of fights.

Yeah did u go to prison for murder try ?

Only once ? Dude ur always drunk I bet

Every time u enter a bar all I got to do

Is look at my watch and I know that by this time ud be flying

Through the fucking door back on the street

Ur always high and drunk if u got into fights I'm sure it has to do with ur personal self being high and drunk and I'm probably 100% sure u got knocked the fk out way to many times for you to remember cuz ur drunk as fk

Yeah did u go to prison for murder try ?

Only once ? Dude ur always drunk I bet

Every time u enter a bar all I got to do

Is look at my watch and I know that by this time ud be flying

Through the fucking door back on the street

Ur always high and drunk if u got into fights I'm sure it has to do with ur personal self being high and drunk and I'm probably 100% sure u got knocked the fk out way to many times for you to remember cuz ur drunk as fk

Why would I be in jail for murder when I never killed anyone?

Always drunk and high? Nah. I did have 2 drinks Sunday. So that brought my January drinking total to two times. With New Year's Eve and morning being the other one.

I will fucking kill you. You ain't tough. You are pimple faced tall lanky virgin from some shit bag country that nobody gives two fucks about.

You're a nobody. I would prob feel bad beating your ass.

Focus on falling in love with chicks who you haven't spoken to in 22 years.

Always drunk and high? Nah. I did have 2 drinks Sunday. So that brought my January drinking total to two times. With New Year's Eve and morning being the other one.

I will fucking kill you. You ain't tough. You are pimple faced tall lanky virgin from some shit bag country that nobody gives two fucks about.

You're a nobody. I would prob fee bad beating your ass.

:laugh

dude i said for murder try ! that means u runned him over that means that you could have killed him

are you a stupid fuck ?? it dont  mean shit that u did not kill him but you tried to kill him cause u runned him over i dont even know if thats a lie or not

but you are definately a stupid fuck

plus all the drugs that you did , and all the drinks that you had is not from this year you stupid fuck

its from previous years in your life 5-10-15 years ago all the time you been high on drugs , or been fucked up drunk and all the fights you had

i am sure you have gotten your ass kicked good and often you cant function when you are drunk even a grandma can slap u and she will knock u the fk out

I function fine when drunk. Just get angrier and want to fight people.

I was not charged with attempted murder.

Now let's get back to you. How long have you been in America? I think it might be time to get a small grasp on the English language. Maybe just give it a try?

Next time I'm on the 7 bus I'll have a few drinks and do some drugs and then beat the loss out of you until you are crying for mommy and daddy. When you start crying I will laugh at you. Kick you out of your own bus and then run you over a few times.

I will then park the bus. Get out and piss on you. I hope this is not a problem for you Moldy.

I function fine when drunk. Just get angrier and want to fight people.

I was not charged with attempted murder.

Now let's get back to you. How long have you been in America? I think it might be time to get a small grasp on the English language. Maybe just give it a try?

Next time I'm on the 7 bus I'll have a few drinks and do some drugs and then beat the loss out of you until you are crying for mommy and daddy. When you start crying I will laugh at you. Kick you out of your own bus and then run you over a few times.

I will then park the bus. Get out and piss on you. I hope this is not a problem for you Moldy.

yeah you would be probably punching yourself in the face rather then someone you retard

cause you probably pick on kids half your weight , half your height, and half your age you big pussy

id knock you the fk out before you can blink you wasted fuck

go to sleep and put that mouthpiece back in your mouth before you swallow your tongue you fucking  retard

Guest pocketrockets

Solid threat! This threat has all the ingredients

*Redemption

*Comparisons to make a statement

*Holiday mention

*Death threat

*Xenophobic remarks

*Virgin gypsy

*Guilt trip

*Power trip

*Uncomfortable truth