Question to all Liberal forum political sharps........

Teddy kgb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm tried of all the republicans trying to ignore real news. The false narratives are coming from Trump and his regime. This is what happening in other parts of the world where autocraticy is taking over. Excuse the spelling.

But the #1 goal of these regimes is to delegitimize the media and implement their own false narratives. Steve Bannon is a pro at this. Anytime Donald Trump has a shot at the media he takes its, except for Fox News "the trumptard news channel".

It's pathetic how many have bought into his fake news rhetoric.

Just for future reference you need to end all your posts with BOOM! in bold black type.

yes, i've bought into Trump because I think Tillerson is fine as SOS and think it would actually be beneficial to the country if he had more say than a lunatic like Bannon. You are delusional. 

But got it, if I don't think every single thing is bad by Trump I must be brainwashed. 

Well you have praise for a guy that is buddies with Putin and denies he's a war criminal. Most of America thinks that's scary. But please tell me what good you believe Tillerson will do for America?

I believe you mentioned he will be someone to check Steve Bannon and Donald Trump. That's good if he does that. What else should we expect from him?

You life is so precious! Hey but a lot of Trumptards feel this way. That's why their motto is "Me First in safety and wealth".

Trump making a vast fortune running this country, let's see how much of that wealth he shares.

We think Americans should come first for once. Why don't you?