Phoenix Open

WeinkeToWarrick

Two Waste Management plays for me today

Matsuyama-145 against Koepka. I hate that much chalk in golf and rarely bet into lines like that, but Hideki is too good at this course. I don't think Brooks can keep up

Fowler 3 ball +207 against Rahm and Spieth. I really like this play. I almost never bet 3 ball but I think Rickie is going to have a big day, and he has no matchup bets on the board

Matsuyama-145 against Koepka. I hate that much chalk in golf and rarely bet into lines like that, but Hideki is too good at this course. I don't think Brooks can keep up

Fowler 3 ball +207 against Rahm and Spieth. I really like this play. I almost never bet 3 ball but I think Rickie is going to have a big day, and he has no matchup bets on the board

Buried

Looking like 0-2 if matsuyama doesn't get his thumb out of his ass

Steele looking good. Fowler in a good position to make a move as well.

Fowler is going nowhere but backwards

No idea why I bet that Homosexual human being

Every fucking tee shot in a bunker or rough

I hope he gets food poisoning tonight

On the bright side they stopped showing Koepka

I was wondering why. Now I know. 4 over on the day

1-1 for me today

Lucked out

Spieth in the water on 18 for a double bogey

Dead heat win on the 3 ball bet

2-0 day

What a fucking A person who’s sexuality I admire Steele is. Completely wilted like a LIL Bitch the last 5 holes. Found water twice

Then had a BIRD opportunity that a DROOLER could make on 18 from 6 feet that would have given me a push. And he misses it

I hope he gets food poisoning at dinner, and is glued to the shitter till 9am tomorrow