You have to be an absolute moron to put your hard earned money on Matt Ryan.

Cop

Some of you guys fail to dig deeper and find the REAL facts surrounding not only this game, but the New England Patriots. Just like the people who crown Brady the GOAT because of the rings. Brady didn't win those rings, the Patroits did, and there has never been a better overall system in place than what Bill has done with this team. Put Rodgers, Manning, Brees (who are all better QB's than Brady based on the ability to play the position, arm strength, athleticism, etc.) and the Patriots would have won 8 rings over the lat 12 years. I also don't have to get into the fact that, of all HoF QB's, Brady will, by a landslide, have the most YAC. Also, Brady will most likely have the WORST completion percentage on balls thrown further than 15 yards downfield. Mr. Check Down Tom has relied on 1-4 yard passes his entire career. There was a couple of years where he did throw the ball deep to Moss, but come on, anyone can throw jump balls to one of the greatest receivers all of all time.

Out of the Pats last  SB victories, exactly one was won by more than 3 points, and anyone with a head on their shoulders knows they shouldn't have won that game. 3 downs with the best back in the league to pick up less than a yard and you did what?

Atlanta's defence is better than advertised. When you spend 35+ minutes of every game with your defence on the field, you're bound to have bad stats whether or not it's a true reflection of your ability. Atlanta's drives are short, fast paced, straight for the knockout type drives.

On the other hand, New England has once again benefited from playing a bunch of bad teams. It really isn't hard to look great when you play in the cesspool of the NFL over the last 10 years. It's really not too tough to beat up on the Dolphins, Bills and Jets 6 times a year. New England played one, yes ONE good offensive team all year. They DID hold them to 17, but I wouldn't be one to compare the Steelers offence with Atlanta's. 

I've said this for years, the key to defending the Pats offence is playing a Cover 1, with one safety in the middle, man to man on receivers, and a few floaters all within 8 yards of the LOS. Look at the facts, Brady isn't good at throwing the ball downfield. He will take a 3 step drop and throw the ball anywhere from -5 yards to 7 yards downfield, the offence relies on the system it has in place to get the receivers to catch the ball quick, have other receivers throw blocks and hope to find open space. Brady is very good, there's no denying that, but he can't hang with the best gunslingers this league has seen, that's simply a fact.

On the other hand, Atlanta's offence won't be stopped. You can take away any one option, but there are 4 more ready to make a play. I can go on and on but I'm already sick of typing all of this. This game will most likely be a shootout, but I don't see the Pats dinky-dunky offence being able to score at the same rate as Atlanta.

Some of you guys fail to dig deeper and find the REAL facts surrounding not only this game, but the New England Patriots. Just like the people who crown Brady the GOAT because of the rings. Brady didn't win those rings, the Patroits did, and there has never been a better overall system in place than what Bill has done with this team. Put Rodgers, Manning, Brees (who are all better QB's than Brady based on the ability to play the position, arm strength, athleticism, etc.) and the Patriots would have won 8 rings over the lat 12 years. I also don't have to get into the fact that, of all HoF QB's, Brady will, by a landslide, have the most YAC. Also, Brady will most likely have the WORST completion percentage on balls thrown further than 15 yards downfield. Mr. Check Down Tom has relied on 1-4 yard passes his entire career. There was a couple of years where he did throw the ball deep to Moss, but come on, anyone can throw jump balls to one of the greatest receivers all of all time.

Out of the Pats last SB victories, exactly one was won by more than 3 points, and anyone with a head on their shoulders knows they shouldn't have won that game. 3 downs with the best back in the league to pick up less than a yard and you did what?

Atlanta's defence is better than advertised. When you spend 35+ minutes of every game with your defence on the field, you're bound to have bad stats whether or not it's a true reflection of your ability. Atlanta's drives are short, fast paced, straight for the knockout type drives.

On the other hand, New England has once again benefited from playing a bunch of bad teams. It really isn't hard to look great when you play in the cesspool of the NFL over the last 10 years. It's really not too tough to beat up on the Dolphins, Bills and Jets 6 times a year. New England played one, yes ONE good offensive team all year. They DID hold them to 17, but I wouldn't be one to compare the Steelers offence with Atlanta's.

I've said this for years, the key to defending the Pats offence is playing a Cover 1, with one safety in the middle, man to man on receivers, and a few floaters all within 8 yards of the LOS. Look at the facts, Brady isn't good at throwing the ball downfield. He will take a 3 step drop and throw the ball anywhere from -5 yards to 7 yards downfield, the offence relies on the system it has in place to get the receivers to catch the ball quick, have other receivers throw blocks and hope to find open space. Brady is very good, there's no denying that, but he can't hang with the best gunslingers this league has seen, that's simply a fact.

On the other hand, Atlanta's offence won't be stopped. You can take away any one option, but there are 4 more ready to make a play. I can go on and on but I'm already sick of typing all of this. This game will most likely be a shootout, but I don't see the Pats dinky-dunky offence being able to score at the same rate as Atlanta.

Im gonna be completely honest with you. I did not read one word of this.

It's very simple

Anyone that thinks Belicheat won't be successful in completely taking away Julio or Freeman is a DROOLER. One of those guys is going to be completely neutralized

Atlanta's defense will have zero success stopping New England. It will be much like the GB/ATL game. New England will score at will

New England's defense will get stops. It's only going to take a few

New England 35 Atlanta 20