Fishhead check in please....

Teddy kgb

Fellow poster and an RX legend is in Vegas for business now and thru the weekend and needs a friend.....Roach23 is looking to hit up Play it again Sams tomorrow and needs a running mate...

If not you then who? Vegas posters step up and respect a 1st ballot HOF poster and welcome him to Vegas with a comped beverage

Bunch of bald fat 50 yr olds with plenty of money to burn.

Sounds like a hell of a time.

Roach is about mid 30 and built like you with a full head of hair and Taxman is a smidge under 50 and has all his hair but sports a solid not sagging belly......both very fun to hang with and can go drink with me....

Guest boatboatboat

Roach is about mid 30 and built like you with a full head of hair and Taxman is a smidge under 50 and has all his hair but sports a solid not sagging belly......both very fun to hang with and can go drink with me....

Under 50?

Geezer father time wasn't kind

Fellow poster and an RX legend is in Vegas for business now and thru the weekend and needs a friend.....Roach23 is looking to hit up Play it again Sams tomorrow and needs a running mate...

If not you then who? Vegas posters step up and respect a 1st ballot HOF poster and welcome him to Vegas with a comped beverage

i would try FAZZER. Hes looking to meet fellow posters!

Roach is about mid 30 and built like you with a full head of hair

Ive never met up with a poster that was retarded.  -FH-.  Coach T.  Bfo.  Big Ted.  They all had some intellect and were worth meeting.

I'm gonna be honest Big Ted.  R23 seems kinda intellectually challenged.  I'm not down with meeting retards who think they have more upstairs than whats real. 

I'm gonna be honest Big Ted. R23 seems kinda intellectually challenged. I'm not down with meeting retards who think they have more upstairs than whats real.

Couldn't be more wrong.....dude is super smart and has a lot going on in life and has gambling degen stories that are as good as any and when after a few drinks you can push him into that guy again it's great.....I love Roach and wish I had some extra scratch lying around to drive up and hang with him myself

Couldn't be more wrong.....dude is super smart and has a lot going on in life and has gambling degen stories that are as good as any and when after a few drinks you can push him into that guy again it's great.....I love Riach and wish I had some extra scratch lying around to drive up and hang with him myself

I can only evaluate what's real.  This guy posted a thread saying he was coming to PHX and wanted to hang out with Kinger.   I asked him if it was business or pleasure.  He came back with a "Business of course.  Who comes to PHX otherwise this time of year. Phx is a shithole"  Or along those lines.

Ignorant comment.  Tons of shit going on this weekend.  He was too dumb to even know.  Had to play the big shot with that comment.  

I'll be in Vegas this weekend.  Fuck him. 

Couldn't be more wrong.....dude is super smart and has a lot going on in life and has gambling degen stories that are as good as any and when after a few drinks you can push him into that guy again it's great.....I love Roach and wish I had some extra scratch lying around to drive up and hang with him myself

agree with teddy here. I think roach is solid.

Could be.  Not a good start at TGF for this queer though.  Ignorant.  

Begs to meet up in PHX or Vegas.  No takers.  Now has Big Ted on the line find someone to show him around in Vegas.

This is weak shit.  Nobody bit.  Prolly for good reason.

guy been around a long time. If I was in vegas I'd have a drink with him