betting tennis is kind of like betting bowl games

sleepy

hard to figure out who is motivated and who is not. i'm convinced it can be beat but not off to a good start this year

sometimes the line tells you who is going to win. venus makes it to the finals in the AO and next tournament she is only -158 against Mlandenvic. Line is just begging you to bet Venus. Some of those qualifiers like that Jakupovic and Petkovic are big favorites in first round matches against players ranked 100 places higher and both were easy winners.

those highly ranked big favorites in the early rounds almost always win

so frustrating at times because i know 100% that these bitches give up in matches and don't even try. shelby rogers 100% quit in her match against Jabeur. Jabeur was serving too good and every service game was a love hold and once Rogers got broken she quit trying watching balls go right past her not even running hard during the points. I think a guy could make a killing live betting this shit because some matches I can watch 3 or 4 games and know when I stand no chance or am going to win easily.

if you watch matches sometimes the better player wins but she only won because the other player played worse. case in point was siniakova in her last two matches. She had just won a tournament and moved to her highest ranking ever. But she just struggled and actually was crying in her match against Voskoboeva, screaming at her coach after every lost point but through some kind of miracle she came back and won. Next match against Peng which she is ranked 40pts higher she is almost a +200 dog.

then the constant fake injuries. and these bitches never get called out for it. if they were not fake we would see an even distribution between players ahead and players behind that quit matches but instead it is 99.99% of the time that the player behind quits. at least i figured out now to quit betting this at bookmaker that requires the match to be played in full.

have had some decent success taking the dog -1.5 sets and going for big plus money. took ozaki agaist cirstea and would have made a huge score but the bitch quit in the 2nd set and fukked me hard.

I saw some cool shit this tournament in Taipae tournament

Siniakova melting down was fun to watch. She come over to the ump in the middle of a game and wanted to use the bathroom and the ump told her she knew better than to be asking something that dumb. Then she was limping around after every point holding her hip and called the doctor down to the court after then game and told him she couldn't breath.

that Jabeur bitch threw her racket into the stands on a serve. lol how the fuk you do that?

hard to figure out who is motivated and who is not. i'm convinced it can be beat but not off to a good start this year

sometimes the line tells you who is going to win. venus makes it to the finals in the AO and next tournament she is only -158 against Mlandenvic. Line is just begging you to bet Venus. Some of those qualifiers like that Jakupovic and Petkovic are big favorites in first round matches against players ranked 100 places higher and both were easy winners.

those highly ranked big favorites in the early rounds almost always win

so frustrating at times because i know 100% that these bitches give up in matches and don't even try. shelby rogers 100% quit in her match against Jabeur. Jabeur was serving too good and every service game was a love hold and once Rogers got broken she quit trying watching balls go right past her not even running hard during the points. I think a guy could make a killing live betting this shit because some matches I can watch 3 or 4 games and know when I stand no chance or am going to win easily.

if you watch matches sometimes the better player wins but she only won because the other player played worse. case in point was siniakova in her last two matches. She had just won a tournament and moved to her highest ranking ever. But she just struggled and actually was crying in her match against Voskoboeva, screaming at her coach after every lost point but through some kind of miracle she came back and won. Next match against Peng which she is ranked 40pts higher she is almost a +200 dog.

then the constant fake injuries. and these bitches never get called out for it. if they were not fake we would see an even distribution between players ahead and players behind that quit matches but instead it is 99.99% of the time that the player behind quits. at least i figured out now to quit betting this at bookmaker that requires the match to be played in full.

have had some decent success taking the dog -1.5 sets and going for big plus money. took ozaki agaist cirstea and would have made a huge score but the bitch quit in the 2nd set and fukked me hard.

Im gonna be completely honest with you. I did not read one word of this.