Tiger fakes another back injury

mikeman

Pulls out in dubai after stinking it up in rd 1, was 121st out of about 130 players. Then he gets back spasms and pulls out, no doubt he got a huge appearance fee, a total no class guy.

If that's faking it, then give him an Oscar.  He looked like an 80 year old man walking around the course in round 1.  At one point, I thought that LaCava was going to have to physically pick him up and lift him out of a bunker.

7 figure appearance fee. Anyone that thinks this guy is ever going to win again is delusional. I've been saying for years he's done. I thought the only chance he might ever have at winning, would be a B tournament where a bunch of good players didn't show. I don't think he can even do that now. Time to retire

When he said he wasn't in pain after round 1 it was laughable. The guy was grimacing the entire round, and was walking around like he had a pile of shit in his pants

If that's faking it, then give him an Oscar.  He looked like an 80 year old man walking around the course in round 1.  At one point, I thought that LaCava was going to have to physically pick him up and lift him out of a bunker.

But he didn't say that, he said he only felt a spasm before rd 2, you might be watching highlights on golf channel of his past back problems, this course in dubai is flat with wasteland, not deep bunkers.

I watched the entire round. He was a functioning cripple. He could not even bend down to read putts. He could barely walk. I really wonder why he doesn't just take his money and retire. I would imagine Elin took a big chunk of his finances. And if he retires he probably loses his sponsors. I know Rory has said recently that Tiger "is real close." That's comical.

Willett and FitzPatrick were taken aback at how bad he was. You could see it. It was awkward. I guess if he retires he loses his sponsorship contracts. Maybe that's why he's hanging on?

I don't understand him saying after round 1 he was in no pain. Why lie like that? It's not a contact sport where if your competitors know you're hurt they can take advantage.

But he didn't say that, he said he only felt a spasm before rd 2, you might be watching highlights on golf channel of his past back problems, this course in dubai is flat with wasteland, not deep bunkers.

I watched the whole round.  The announcers were also commenting about how gimpy he looked.  And I'm not just talking about swinging a club.  He looked to be struggling badly walking, putting in his tee, picking up his balls, etc.  No idea why he said he felt fine after his first round, because he was clearly hurting.

He's not a prisoner, no doubt tiger(even though he's cheap) is paying him well to not carry his bag.

You think? I'm not so sure about that. Tiger's a grade A piece of shit. I was always under the assumption it's the 3 or 5% of tournament earnings. You think Tiger is paying him a salary?

Tiger wouldn't even give the old swing coach a popsicle. Now he's paying LaCava to not carry his bag?

You think? I'm not so sure about that. Tiger's a grade A piece of shit. I was always under the assumption it's the 3 or 5% of tournament earnings. You think Tiger is paying him a salary?

Tiger wouldn't even give the old swing coach a popsicle. Now he's paying LaCava to not carry his bag?

He hasn't made a dime in years, YEA, he's paying him a salary, prob a 100-200K.