TGF... root me in here Suns ML

Deemer

Maybe you too.

Diabler said booker was the best player on the suns. I said knight and Bledsoe were better.

Funny thing is Knights numbers last year with suns pretty identical to bookers this year. Difference is booker is getting the minutes this year because suns have gone young. They play the same minutes their the same player but I was wrong because I said knight was better.

Regardless booker isn't the best player and can't hold Bledsoes jock so we were both wrong in some way.

Booker will be a perennial all-star.  Will be a top 10 player in the NBA within 3 years.  He's 20 years old right?  Bledsoe is 27.  With bad knees.  And limited upside outside of what he is right now. Good player.  But short and limited. 

Knight is a joke.  So stupid the Suns traded for him.  

Booker will be a perennial all-star. Will be a top 10 player in the NBA within 3 years. He's 20 years old right? Bledsoe is 27. With bad knees. And limited upside outside of what he is right now. Good player. But short and limited.

Knight is a joke. So stupid the Suns traded for him.

Top 10 player? Not unless he greatly improves his outside shooting or game around the rim. He'd be lucky to be top 20-25.

He's a volume scorer right now who isn't a great play maker and doesn't get to the line enough.