It must kill Plommer...

KingRevolver

...Super Bowl the most watched one-night sports event... more than soccer and hockey.   :hurray

Don't be nuts.

American ball is only big in the USA.

Football  (the 90 minute game), is played 12 months out of the year in every country on the globe and they bet alot more on the World Cup (where teams from around the world compete, not just one) than the superdumbowl - not even close.

kinger you dumberican.

Oh and the pre game nonsense was hard to stomach, all the US patriotic shit at a fukkin stupid game  _ yeah we get it, America is so great you are the only country that plays the shit sport and think the whole world tunes in to watch grown 300lb men dance around after a play is over. JFC!.

They even trotted out a senile former Presisdent to make everyone feel good.

PS: Why didn't he use a motorized wheelchair? Can't he afford one? Isn't he eligible for medicaid?

:deemer

Oh and the pre game nonsense was hard to stomach, all the US patriotic shit at a fukkin stupid game. They even trotted out a senile former Presisdent to make everyone feel good.

PS: Why didn't he use a motorized wheelchair? Can't he afford one? Isn't he eligible for medicaid?

Sounds to me like Plommer has been tuning in this whole time.   No hockey on tonight, pal?  :deemer

Sounds to me like Plommer has been tuning in this whole time.   No hockey on tonight, pal?   :deemer

I'm watching pal. Hockey games were early today.

Feeling pretty good because if I had any money to bet I was all in on the chowderheads.

Now I'll just root home the Atlanta Bravves, or whatever they are called.