Quitting Weed

Blue

Yeah I took 4 or 5 months off last year over the summer. 

First week I was a little extra short tempered, after that was fine. 

Personally, I love a good puff from time to time.

I hear ya pal, for me I think it's the act of smoking I'm more addicted to but IDK. I didn't smoke the other day and I felt fine but definitely had some anxiety.

I hear ya pal, for me I think it's the act of smoking I'm more addicted to but IDK. I didn't smoke the other day and I felt fine but definitely had some anxiety.

Sorry. It's tough for me to understand because I don't like smoking pot. As I've said before, I tend to get too high and feel uncomfortable and paranoid. I don't like it at all. Smoke or someone said I was smoking the wrong stuff but I don't know....no desire at all to go down that road really.Pills>pot for iag

Sorry. It's tough for me to understand because I don't like smoking pot. As I've said before, I tend to get too high and feel uncomfortable and paranoid. I don't like it at all. Smoke or someone said I was smoking the wrong stuff but I don't know....no desire at all to go down that road really.Pills>pot for iag

Agreed I'm not even a big fan of how it makes me feel anymore but must admit I really enjoy it late at night after a hard day's work or even if just hanging out watching a movie or whatever. I remember my ex always telling me I acted weird after I smoked and I remember thinking she's right. At this point I think I smoke more because I just think I have to not because I want to if that makes sense. I quit cigarettes cold turkey a year and a half ago and haven't even craved a cigarette since after smoking for 17 years! I used to drink a lot and I used to smoke a lot of cigs so I feel like maybe this is why it's so hard for me to quit weed.. Who knows. And it is the WORST drug to do if you have to take a drug test, every other damn drug under the sun is outta your system in a few days, weed hangs around for at least a month!

Don't smoke every day. But probably 4 days a week. Have taken breaks with no desire.

Wish I could do this, if I have weed in the house I'm gonna smoke it unless I absolutely can't like if I had a scheduled drug test or something. I can have a cabinet full of booze and a fridge full of beer and the thought of drinking never even crosses my mind (I only drink at home if I have people over and I only drink about 3 times per month)

Agreed I'm not even a big fan of how it makes me feel anymore but must admit I really enjoy it late at night after a hard day's work or even if just hanging out watching a movie or whatever. I remember my ex always telling me I acted weird after I smoked and I remember thinking she's right. At this point I think I smoke more because I just think I have to not because I want to if that makes sense. I quit cigarettes cold turkey a year and a half ago and haven't even craved a cigarette since after smoking for 17 years! I used to drink a lot and I used to smoke a lot of cigs so I feel like maybe this is why it's so hard for me to quit weed.. Who knows. And it is the WORST drug to do if you have to take a drug test, every other damn drug under the sun is outta your system in a few days, weed hangs around for at least a month!

I would think if you could quit smoking cigarettes, it should be a breeze to stop smoking pot. I understand what you mean about feeling like you need to ...like it's more just a habit more than anything.

I would think if you could quit smoking cigarettes, it should be a breeze to stop smoking pot. I understand what you mean about feeling like you need to ...like it's more just a habit more than anything.

Exactly that's the nagging fucking addiction disease in the back of your mind I guess.

So youre saying you like putting the pipe in your mouth more than the effects of the weed :laugh :laugh :laugh never change blewthreemen

on a serious note sucks you have to quit for work, id say just keep on smokin.