Excellent Work from America's bookie

Deemer

I give props when I receive very good customer service.

First, I was fortunate to win a square for $500, deposited the cash into my account within hours.

Secondly, Owen received my payout / processed and I received it within 5 hours for a decent amount.

I know some have their doubts on this book, but I've always had a good experience working with Owen.

I hate when a dumb fuck like Deem wins anything when he wishes plans crashes and aids on teams who lose him money... I hope you get robbed you dumb fuck... besides Owen knows he will have that 500 back by Friday because you pick winners as often as Kinger gets laid :laugh

Valuable post

First, I was fortunate to win a square for $500, deposited the cash into my account within hours.

Secondly, Owen received my payout / processed and I received it within 5 hours for a decent amount.

I know some have their doubts on this book, but I've always had a good experience working with Owen.

Thank you Sir, always a pleasure.......

weaves

Come on pal this isn't your fairy hrwager tale

:laugh :laugh :laugh

i put 200 in with george this week and ran it up to 2500 in a night, then next day lost it all.  i moved on to beating up bookmaker on foreign basketball live wagering.

If he accepted cards i would probably send alot more his way, bitcoin hard to get funded fast and paypal i dont want shut down.