Just a heads up about Betmania,Americas's Bookie , BetOnline,1Vice and HRWager.......

Guest boatboatboat

So what's the best way to deposit then?

My call is a money order. Absolutely, the best way to receive funds. It does get on my nerves. I have been with some of these places for 15 years - I am willing to scan a copy of the money order but a bruther just can't get any kind of credit - even if it was chicken change. But, I suppose if 1 guy of a 100 scams them - it can really piss them off. Money orders seem to get under the radar. Smaller money I guess. I do believe in a name in the "Pay to the Order of".

Mike

I tell em this.

Works every time

"As part of a charity I sponsor missionaries in costa rica. I have to send money for living expenses to the people they are living with. That is why I send so many Wu/Mg. From time to time when the missionary comes home the family they were living with sends me back any balance left in their account"

It's noted in my account and I have no issues.

The other thing you can do is say

"I own a rental prosperity in CR. I have to send $ down for maintenance. What $ is left the worker sends back to me from time to time. I pay each person separate who does the work"

I like to use the ole timeshare payment line.

I have timeshares all over the globe.

Guest boatboatboat
It's the volume of transactions that gets us. Have you ever sent to this person before? "No" Aha - I see you have sent to 42 other individuals in Costa Rica. Why are you sending money to so many different people???

because I support many charitable projects in costa rica.

I've heard that if you stick to "one way" action with WU or MG you won't run into any trouble at all...and I can attest to that. I only receive payment via these methods, never deposit, and haven't ever had a question. That's why I loved the Netspend cards...easy way to use a CC and no sweat.

Great to see all these sponsors here. I'll try and get active in most of them...currently at 5dimes, bookmaker, betonline, and 1vice...

Guest boatboatboat

you are quite welcome. Just doing my job.

posters and players only have so many hours a day and the time they can spend on the forums is limited. TGF is striving to make this a site that players will stop at every time they log onto the www.

Build it and they will come...................

Guest boatboatboat

I agree Ron

TGF has become to an extent a place where folks that simply got fed up with all the normal BS have migrated to.

Here's to hoping we stay grounded in our roots. (hold up glass)