Sol Diablo's "People"

Dr. Paddy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He claims he has my pics and personal into. Which is creepy as hell. And I now know how he got it.

Live and learn. Ultimately my bad for trusting certain people. Chalk one up in the stupid department over here.

The Cliff Notes, Mike, which this knob is trying to fog over, are these:

This is a thread, that should have been maybe two pages, offering Sol's people, as he calls them, a chance to actually verify how many of these people he might have. It turns out zero is the number. So he's frantic about that. Part way through, i wonder who the fuck ever thought this nobody was a Number 1 poster. I thought it was Kinger, and I thought no Kinger is a quality appraiser of posters and knows there is no such thing as a Number 1 poster. Find out its WVU, a mumbling adulterer at the periphery co Forumville credibility. It becomes very clear in the resulting nervous breakdown that WVU has been for some time, weeks, months, maybe a year, posting under this dildo's nick. 

Somehow the dildo becomes afraid that he's going to take a bullet, and realizing that giving out about that will take attention away from the fact nobody is backing him, he pursues that like it is important. 

Over 2000 views, and its pretty clear Uncle D, who loves his "people", doesn't even have one people. Meatman has more people.Cock adornments really, but still they identify with him.

That's pretty well it. Diablo is finished, WVU will probably go back under the bed, and the world will be a little more decent. For a while.

just for king revolver i'll spell it out what none of the history books or school systems will say...

fractional reserve lending, and the federal reserve banking system, requires gdp growth for the scam to continue.  they target 2%/year so it is slow enough for people not to get too pissed off.

to get gdp growth, you need either population growth (not happening anymore since working class are having 0-2 kids instead of 6-8), or to bring in a bunch of immigration like we see in the eu/usa and permanent wars

once gdp growth stops, you get situations like greece or every other country in the history of civilization... currency gets devalued and game over

It was all just friendly forum bullshitting until Joey revealed that he really does have my info. Now its hit creepy status. No weave with that.

Joey has all my info. Guy doesn't even send me a Christmas card.

Yanks knows my house. Cheap prick didn't even drop me off a complementary jar of relish.

You should be more worried about spraying for fire ants or something.

JFC.

just for king revolver i'll spell it out what none of the history books or school systems will say...

fractional reserve lending, and the federal reserve banking system, requires gdp growth for the scam to continue.  they target 2%/year so it is slow enough for people not to get too pissed off.

to get gdp growth, you need either population growth (not happening anymore since working class are having 0-2 kids instead of 6-8), or to bring in a bunch of immigration like we see in the eu/usa and permanent wars

once gdp growth stops, you get situations like greece or every other country in the history of civilization... currency gets devalued and game over

Is there even a fractional reserve ratio in the US anymore?

not sure

but look at all these bank branches, it makes no sense... almost nobody actually goes into a bank any more, and yet they build all these brand new buildings and have 3 tellers just standing there bored

i was channeling my inner beantown jim last night with the all caps ranting, people here are too smart to fall for my trolling attempts, was trying to keep this thread going

I've been preaching this for some time.

yes, it varies by institution based on the deposit liability of net transaction accounting owed by each institution. Pretty much covers checking accounts only, savings and CDs don't factor in.

Of less than $15.2 million have no minimum reserve requirement;

Between $15.2 million and $110.2 million must have a liquidity ratio of 3% of NTAs;

Exceeding $110.2 million must have a liquidity ratio of 10% of NTAs.