I think It's time for Nutz to move on Pals....

Hoops

I've carried this forum for a while now and it's time to find a new endeavor to sink my teeth into..

I would consider staying if Kinger issues a video apology for banning me for 3 hours today and merging all of my threads...

Somebody had to keep this place alive with entertainment while he was hididng in Sedona and crying over his Super Bowl loss..

And now for the 10th time in 12 months he is giving up jacking it and food... ok pal we believe you :laugh

I think he is jealous pals that I'm funnier than he is...

Balls in your court Kinger Guy.....

I've carried this forum for a while now and it's time to find a new endeavor to sink my teeth into..

I would consider staying if Kinger issues a video apology for banning me for 3 hours today and merging all of my threads...

Somebody had to keep this place alive with entertainment while he was hididng in Sedona and crying over his Super Bowl loss..

And now for the 10th time in 12 months he is giving up jacking it and food... ok pal we believe you :laugh

I think he is jealous pals that I'm funnier than he is...

Balls in your court Kinger Guy.....

You are a brainless cocksplat and I commend Kinger for shitcanning you. You're not funny at all. You're a fucking goof.