The #3 poster at TGF is our very own

WVU

Fishhead.  Since my other 2 ranking threads have gone without a hitch I thought I would add #3.  What is crazy is that no one seems to be bothered by my poster rankings at all.   :laugh

Fish has more than his share of haters, which is a big reason he finds himself in the top 3 of posters here.  He gets action and reactions with his posts.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishhead.  Since my other 2 ranking threads have gone without a hitch I thought I would add #3.  What is crazy is that no one seems to be bothered by my poster rankings at all.   :laugh

Fish has more than his share of haters, which is a big reason he finds himself in the top 3 of posters here.  He gets action and reactions with his posts.  

The logical conclusion is that no one reads them.

A poor attempt at diverting attention to the hottest thread in a long time.

Excellent choice WVU. I would have guessed Brick or Deemer, but have no issue with this selection.

The TGF Podium is now full. The bronze medal has been awarded. Congrats to everyone else for their efforts and hard work. Together, we can all make TGF great.

WVU says "excellent choice" to WVU, but the killer thread continues.

Excellent choice WVU. I would have guessed Brick or Deemer, but have no issue with this selection.

The TGF Podium is now full. The bronze medal has been awarded. Congrats to everyone else for their efforts and hard work. Together, we can all make TGF great.

Brick and Deemer are both excellent TGF posters who will surely reach top 10 status.  Brick had a great year on posted plays, but his posting volume has been cut down recently which hampered him being named top 3.

Brick and Deemer are both excellent TGF posters who will surely reach top 10 status. Brick had a great year on posted plays, but his posting volume has been cut down recently which hampered him being named top 3.

Fair enough. But choosing FLOORING over posting? That's just dumb. Maybe this year he will get his priorities straight.