OT: Best current comedian?

KingRevolver

I would be surprised if someone could find a comic bit that that would make me actually make me really laugh. think a great many TGF posters are far more clever and funny than most of the guys I've seen doing stand up. I know it's like apples and oranges, but I bet some of you guys could be just as funny as these clowns raking in the dough.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be surprised if someone could find a comic bit that that would make me actually make me really laugh. think a great many TGF posters are far more clever and funny than most of the guys I've seen doing stand up. I know it's like apples and oranges, but I bet some of you guys could be just as funny as these clowns raking in the dough.

Who would you consider the class clowns on TGF??

Who would you consider the class clowns on TGF??

Different posters are funny at different times...seems like everyone here has made me laugh at some point in the last year. I literally LOLed a few things in the last few days. I can't remember who it was though. Plommer is usually funny, but more of a clever funny than an LOL funny I think. Yanks is funny some. Harvard made me laugh, but he is gone.

You give me an idea Slimmer. I'm going to keep track of who makes me laugh the most over the next week. I'll keep a tally sheet for every time I LOL. Ask me again next week.

Fuck. 

Now you tell me.

Watched Real Time earlier today, and saw Jim Jeffries go after Piers Morgan. Pretty funny. :laugh

Morgan been tilting all day on Twitter. Ripping everyone who tweets at him.

Piers Morgan Retweeted Brandon McCarthy

Speaking as a @Dodgers fan, I'd focus on your deteriorating pitching Brandon - or it's back to the minor leagues soon.

Piers Morgan added,

Brandon McCarthy @BMcCarthy32
Piers Morgan has turned into real life Wile E. Coyote
107 replies53 retweets266 likes

Retweet

Piers Morgan Retweeted Chelsea Clinton

You Clintons seem very cocky given the stuffing you took in November. I admire that resilience.

Piers Morgan added,

Chelsea Clinton @ChelseaClinton
I didn't know I could love @jk_rowling more than I already did thanks to Hermione (& Harry too). But I've found in the last 3 weeks I could!
389 replies305 retweets1,267 likes

Retweet

Piers Morgan Retweeted Peter Sers     

The way he's been pitching, I doubt he'd reach me.

Piers Morgan added,

Peter Sers      @PeterSers
Hey @piersmorgan How about you stand in the batters box and let @BMcCarthy32 dose you in the fucking head? Also, stop repping the @Dodgers https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/830513868413816838 
54 replies25 retweets227 likes

Retweet

This guy makes the Diabler tilts look sane.

I'm dying reading this guy lose his mind on twitter.

Watched Real Time earlier today, and saw Jim Jeffries go after Piers Morgan. Pretty funny. :laugh

Yep. It was like Piers Morgan was channelling WVU/Sol Diablo and Jeffries was channelling me and the boys, the ones on the TGF Mt. Rushmore. 

A wave of the hand and a loud "Oh, fuck off" is sometimes the most truthful communication you can make when dealing with these pissheads.

• 1 month later...

Just finished Dave Chappelle's Netflix special. Pretty good. :cheers

You're gonna think I am trolling but I watched both specials and I didn't laugh a single time. 

Dude is not the same as he once was. 

I felt so fuking bad watching that for 2+ hours and not laughing a single time. 

So disappointing.