TV show Hunted

Bfo

Anyone else watch this? The premise is multiple teams of 2 have basically half the Southeast part of the country to try and elude capture by a team of experts for 28 days to win a large prize.

They are allowed to do almost anything they want while on the run, while their pursuers use modern technology to track them down.

Almost all of them seem to be caught within a week or two so far, they all did stupid shit with phones, social media or ATM's. I always think of Balco when watching, that fucker wouldn't go down that easy.

Yeah.  I've been DVR'ing it.  I don't watch much TV.  It's one of about five shows I record.

I usually just have the TV on in the background.  By chance, it was on CBS (or whatever channel it's on) for its premiere.

Seemed like a good concept.

Amazing stupidity by some of them - especially the people who used the ATM at the bus station and hopped on a bus.

I'd use the ATM when I was told I was on the run, go to the store, buy a bunch of canned goods and non-perishable food, gas, and matches, and camp in the middle of nowhere.  No phones.  No Internet.  None of that stupid shit.

Haven't watched the episode from tonight yet.

Yeah.  I've been DVR'ing it.  I don't watch much TV.  It's one of about five shows I record.

I usually just have the TV on in the background.  By chance, it was on CBS (or whatever channel it's on) for its premiere.

Seemed like a good concept.

Amazing stupidity by some of them - especially the people who used the ATM at the bus station and hopped on a bus.

I'd use the ATM when I was told I was on the run, go to the store, buy a bunch of canned goods and non-perishable food, gas, and matches, and camp in the middle of nowhere.  No phones.  No Internet.  None of that stupid shit.

Haven't watched the episode from tonight yet.

All those dudes are paired up with some bitch

you have to go it alone

Can you stop talking about tv pal and return to the gambling talk? :laugh

(Couldn't help myself since you always bitch about these types of threads :laugh )

I don't even bother talking about sports or gambling here anymore

Threads on those topics generate little interest and very few responses so why even bother?