Hey, WVU and your arsehole alter ego...

Dr. Paddy

Nephews, peasants, or proud individual posters. Chirp up or roar up.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. My position on Sol Diablo's claim to be my Uncle and that I am one of his people is:

• He is my Uncle. I am one of his people.
    • He is my Uncle, I'm not one of his people.
    • He's not my uncle, I am one of his people.
    • I reject both of those preposterous claims. I am a freewilled poster at TGF.

Don't be shitting yourself like you did yesterday and trying to change the subject in a thread. You looked like a real See you next Tuesday there.

I do think that we need to either confirm your arsehole alter ego's claim to be everybody's Uncle and to claim dominion over all of us as his "people" or to allow people to tell you to "Fuck off" either by checking the No ish button, or simply not affirming.

This is a poll which seeks affirmation of a proposition. Alternatively, it allows you by denying in the poll, or simply saying nothing, that some goofy Person who inserts genitals into their mouth isn't your Uncle, nor are you one of his people.

Remember, WVU, you looked like a See you next Tuesday yesterday. Two day cuntishness is an absolute poster career ender in Forumville.

Good call on previous threads not being enough.  Really driving the point home with this second one.  

As ;you can see in the post above yours, there will be posters with an exaggerated view of their own worth pissed off that the spotlight is off them, if indeed it ever was, trying to say "Hey, look at me" And it is possible, but not likely, that someone will attach themselves to one of the three top props.

Paddy, you fruitcake, why not make better use of your time?  You are fucking whacked out of your mind.

Right on cue. You seem very exercised about all this. I'm just popping bubbles and setting the record straight. I think people need the opportunity to reject the claim you make about being everybody's Uncle and that we are mice compared to you.

Continue squirming, but do it in the other thread. I'm pretty sure everybody here can take and pen and notepad, and write down what you're going to gurgle out for the rest of the day. I made a mistake yesterday by requiring folks to quote my original post, and then edit over the line thingy. Today you can prance and dance and try and divert all you want. The thread title is there, and right at the top, anyone can see who is backing you.