Sarah Palin for ambassador to Canada?

plommer

Social media explodes amid rumours that former U.S. vice-presidential candidate could be headed to Ottawa.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/09/sarah-palin-for-ambassador-to-canada.html

Sarah Palin has been governor of Alaska, candidate for vice-president of the United States and the butt of countless jokes.

Now is she about to become the American ambassador to Canada?

On Wednesday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer fuelled speculation that Palin is Ottawa-bound when he declined on Wednesday to comment on whether she is being considered as ambassador to Ottawa.

“With respect to the ambassador, we have no additional ambassador nominations or announcements to make on that front,” Spicer told reporters when asked specifically about rumours that Palin was under consideration for the Canadian post. “I’m sure, at some point, we will have soon.”

That was enough to cause Twitter to blow up.

sarah-palin-and-donald-trump.jpg.size.cu

The Canadian media will have a fukkin field day with her.

I'm pretty sure everyone in Canada is smarter than Palin.

I know it will be fantastic entertainment.  

I'm pretty sure you all will just laugh at her rather than start lobbing nukes over the board though, so I think we have fewer worries than if they gave her some other position.