I'll just leave this here... the poster who never lies

Timely Hitting

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, there is no reason for this to be any sort of sympathy thread. I did not create this thread. Its an assemblage of some old posts (some posted when drunk) that were buried in some drunk thread months and even years ago.

Shots at posters in a thread is far more entertaining for the gallery. And sympathy for anyone not asking for it is completely unnecessary.

Don't let me discourage anyone from acting as they please. Have a great weekend.

Sol delusional :laugh

WVU is writing him as delusional today. Tomorrow he may change the avatar, give up on the Uncle shit, and the Number 1 poster shit, and apologize for all the hurtful things he has said about some of us, and ask to be nobody's uncle and acknowledge that he has no people.

If WVU cared for Sol, that's how he'd write him tomorrow.

WVU is writing him as delusional today. Tomorrow he may change the avatar, give up on the Uncle shit, and the Number 1 poster shit, and apologize for all the hurtful things he has said about some of us, and ask to be nobody's uncle and acknowledge that he has no people.

If WVU cared for Sol, that's how he'd write him tomorrow.

maybe his heart (after three surgeries) can't handle the stress of being TGF's #1 poster?

Fukk Dibby tapped out after coupla standing 8 counts.

Any comment from the brass here

"TGF would probably appreciate it if these threads directed at Sol Diablo would end"

Kinger? Yanks?

Boater?

Yes. We would appreciate it nobody trolled diabler or made fun of him for anything. He would never do that to anyone here at TGF.

Timely was out of line and we are contemplating a life time ban from TGF

Yes. We would appreciate it nobody trolled diabler or made fun of him for anything. He would never do that to anyone here at TGF.

Timely was out of line and we are contemplating a life time ban from TGF

It's the right thing. Dib seems fragile and with the three heart surgeries. He tapped, let him be.

Clemency for Timely though we need checks and balances for the right wing nutbars.

....ONE of the reasons WVU voted him #1

It's odd you should mention that.

I got a lot of PM's about this Sol and whether or not he is a WVU ghost. One of them, from a respected poster (i.e. not a Trump supporter), said this, paraphrasing:

WVU is just an asshole. He is obsessed with platty threads. He knew that a lot of people here hated Sol. So he thinks that if he starts a thread in which he names this buttplug as the number 1 poster, people will be outraged and it will go platty and he can have a wank.

I think that summarizes it. So obviously this guy, who has been here for almost a year and has over 1500 posts, does not think that Sol is a WVU ghost. I concede that now in light of his explanation of why WVU started the thread. But it says a lot about WVU, if he would take a mentally ill, physically ill poster, make a thread with an absurd claim about him, and subject him to three days of ridicule, just to get a platty thread.

It all went sideways on him when the other thread started asking people to vouch for Sol's claims went triple platty within about 15 hours and everybody forgot the Number 1 thread.

Sol destroyed, WVU pissed at those of us who pulled the diaper out from under him, and now PM ing Raiders to get him to sign on here as some Person who inserts genitals into their mouth called Alfie and claim that I have ghosts and argue with them.

I'm tired, Kinger. Me belly hurts from laughing and me cheeks are wet with tears.