Who will boat chase of the site today?

sleepy

The way I read it, it would be Jimmy John's who offered that, following original metaphor, but I understand the point.

I just think people dig deep to go after Boat sometimes. don't like the hate on anyone, but there are posters far more deserving Imo.

people go after boat3 because he's in charge, and the old saying is the customer is always right

that's never really been the case on any forum though, posters are almost always treated like shit

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody help me out with this one.....

Offshore book owes Rito 100k and stiffs...

Another off shore book gives Rito 60k out of the kindness of their heart...

Boat thinks it's fair and he's a SOB because of it....

What am I missing because I look at it as the deal of the fvcking century.....

America's bookie keeps 1vice in business, absorbs them under their umbrella but only pays their players a fraction of what they're owed. Both books benefit from the deal and the players are fucked.

It's not as if 1vice doesn't exist anymore. As I posted in the other thread, you can't play hero when you prop up and keep the villain alive.

They also changed the stipulations on rito multiple times after the initial guarantee.

For teddy

McDonald's buys a struggling Burger King

You have a $10.00 gift card

McDonald's says it only worth $ 6.00 now

Take it or leave it

Good analogy.

Then boat yells at you because they could of robbed you of everything instead of 40%. And boat does this because you complained the burgers did not include the pickles or cheese that they listed as included.

Boat always has very bizarre logic.

No, and rito apparently did not get paid in full by the book that owed him even though they gave him the money and claimed they would pay out everybody in full.

Who claimed they would pay everyone in full...The original book owner who apparently has some sort of ownership still? Or AB. If I am following this correctly that is my question and why is Boat at fault? Because he helped broker the deal? Or because he's pointing out that something is better than nothing?

Or because he brought it up yesterday? I'm just trying to figure out how Boat fits into this.

For teddy

Take it or leave it

speaking of that, i have 3 burger king gift cards from the pizza forum

the 2 separate burger kings near me don't take them because their system never works.  i am at least 0-8 on trying to use them... and the denny's here doesn't take the gift cards either

just one of the fun things about going to restaurants with all black employees 

Who claimed they would pay everyone in full...The original book owner who apparently has some sort of ownership still? Or AB. If I am following this correctly that is my question and why is Boat at fault? Because he helped broker the deal? Or because he's pointing out that something is better than nothing?

Or because he brought it up yesterday? I'm just trying to figure out how Boat fits into this.

Griffin of 1Vice went bust. He sold maybe 40 to 60% of 1Vice to AB. AB pays out 1Vice customers and take the cash off Griffin's percentage of ownership. Griffin goes to durito and says he is getting shorted and pays him out less. 

The issue is that Griffin still owns 1Vice and is making money off the business. He stiffed durito and pocketed the difference.

Boat says rito wouldn't have gotten paid and maybe Griffin doesn't own any of 1Vice anyway.

For teddy

Take it or leave it

Yeah but Rito is supposedly this fvcking hot shot right? So let's look at it this way....

Burger King is dead broke and filed BR....

McDonalds buys it and looks over the custermer list and sees a guy who has been eating more then his fair share at the buffet line and using multiple cupons but wanting to get off to a good start they keep him around when in reality they could have just hung a sign up that read Under New Ownership and started fresh....

In what real business industry do you buy out a business, absorb their clients, benefit off that pool but stiff the current customers? When absorbing a failing business you absorb all their debt, not a percentage of it. That's part of the risk. It would be infuriating seeing 1vice still open and accepting new customers if I was someone who played there and was stiffed on a percentage of my balance.

Fish the biggest deadbeat shill on the forums.

the 2 separate burger kings near me don't take them because their system never works. i am at least 0-8 on trying to use them... and the denny's here doesn't take the gift cards either

Re-gift is the logical answer

Yeah but Rito is supposedly this fvcking hot shot right? So let's look at it this way....

McDonalds buys it and looks over the custermer list and sees a guy who has been eating more then his fair share at the buffet line and using multiple cupons but wanting to get off to a good start they keep him around when in reality they could have just hung a sign up that read Under New Ownership and started fresh....

Also don't think rito has ever taken a bonus so he's not a coupon user.

You can't absorb a failing business and keep them afloat without making good on all the debts on their balance sheet.

the 2 separate burger kings near me don't take them because their system never works.  i am at least 0-8 on trying to use them... and the denny's here doesn't take the gift cards either

As much as I would like to blame the Blacks I can't here, I always get a GC of some sort on the job once a year from the general contractor and it has about a 40% success rate at the place it's to.....they always look just a little off and the manager is called in everytime and it's so hard to explain to them how and why I got a bizarre looking GC from somebody I don't know or a company I don't work for......many guys just take the free shirt at thanksgiving and throw the $25 GC in the trash

That is what boat claims happened.

But scenario is I bet you 1K. But I lose $500 on a bet and tell you I can only pay you $500. rito comes online and says he will cover my shortfall. But I still only give you $500. I claim you never had a right to it anyway.

Burger King has a buffet? News to me pal.

As much as I would like to blame the Blacks I can't here, I always get a GC of some sort on the job once a year from the general contractor and it has about a 40% success rate at the place it's to.....they always look just a little off and the manager is called in everytime and it's so hard to explain to them how and why I got a bizarre looking GC from somebody I don't know or a company I don't work for......many guys just take the free shirt at thanksgiving and throw the $25 GC in the trash

i would even take a 10% success rate at this point

the denny's here will never take the gift cards, it shows up as a 0 balance on their system even though i call and there's 25 on each

the burger king ones are just normal burger king gift cards, they would work everywhere other than milwaukee and maybe detroit/cleveland  :laugh

Guest boatboatboat

Always Call Heads: The issue is that Griffin still owns 1Vice

Boat:  maybe Griffin doesn't own any of 1Vice anyway.

Right there in a nut shell.

Some posters in this case ACHeads post things as matter of FACT they are 100% certain of (when I fact they truly don't know the situation)

While I post things I suspect or have very good reason to believe and word it as such.