Moment of Truth at Eog. Ronaldo calls JK out as a liar

Dr. Paddy

good. Maybe he will keep Calvin ayres bitch in line!

Whoever that is. Calvin's been dead meat for years, and Bodog Becky hasn't been heard of for at least a couple.

Are you gay?

You seem like a nobody, you smoke that cigar like Rogue Scholar on Internet Tough Guy, and you certainly ain't no Professor. You seem like the kind of guy who should just keep his cockholster shut, and for the most part you do, but every once in a while you chirp up with something stupid which I expect you think is clever.

You're not Sharp Cat, are you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tick tock, Pattie

Ah, Raiders, we heard you were on your way over to defend the exploration of what the fuck is going on behind the scenes at EOG. And, as can be expected, the reacharound with Sol Diablo, beaten into the dirt, but sort of preppy, in a raggedy way, now that you've showed up.

Tick tock, you'll suck a cock?

I don't know, what did you leave unfinished there, you van dwelling fraudster?

This Ronaldo character has signed-up here. Good or bad?

Ronaldo is a shit storm starter. I've proven he's a lying bitch. I call him a bitch, because he's the type of poster that will deliberately post personal names and information eventhough the head moderator asked him not to. He's a little bitch. And he doesn't care about collateral damage.

Without any motive he told a forum that he had a conversation with John Kelly, and JK told him I was going to get banned.

I asked Kelly to confirm if this conversation took place. Kelly confirmed Ronaldo was lying and he never had a conversation with him about me.

I've asked Ronaldo what was his motive for this blantant lie. He won't answer the question.

Who do you think Ronaldo is, paddy??

I know he's a cuntacant , just not sure which.

I'm fairly sure he is a Raider's ghost, or a ghost of some other poster run off the forums for stiffing or banned maybe a couple of years ago. And working with Raiders.

The operative theory here has to do with what the fuck is EOG even in existence for. I'm putting up for debate the proposition that while there are some legit posters there, behind it all is kind of a recreation of what it was with Ken there, with all these fucks running sheets and signing marks up to books we've never even heard of. There's no sponsors, no income that you can see. But is there an income, a game, that you can't see. 

I've wondered if JK is involved, but I've had a PM that say no, JK hasn't a fucking clue what is going on, and all this could take place without him knowing. I do think Raiders, a known fraud enabler under Ken, is the main maggot in the scheme. He (Ronaldo) is over here now to make noise in this discussion.

Got to catch Colbert. Raiders is a plodder, just like Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is a shit storm starter. I've proven he's a lying bitch. I call him a bitch, because he's the type of poster that will deliberately post personal names and information eventhough the head moderator asked him not to. He's a little bitch. And he doesn't care about collateral damage.

Without any motive he told a forum that he had a conversation with John Kelly, and JK told him I was going to get banned.

I asked Kelly to confirm if this conversation took place. Kelly confirmed Ronaldo was lying and he never had a conversation with him about me.

I've asked Ronaldo what was his motive for this blantant lie. He won't answer the question.

don't forget ur appointment on Monday with the psychiatrist.....

Paddy, this theory you've created is batshit insane. Secret books? Get a grip.

The only PMs I have that aren't from Kelly are from Javy threatening to reveal personal information about me or to find me and kill me. I'm starting to wonder if you're less sane than he is.

That's a badge of honor getting those PM's from Javy. I got those from him also.