Can someone please

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

PM KingKolzig so he gets an email.... about to leave the office in 40mins, lets clock in some debauchery time before I have to work today again at 10 PM ET... will upload a video snortin some TGF rails

Kid, Yes i said Kid cause you act like a child.........Grow up a bit, No one wants to see you do a few lines of coke.....Instead of the coke, why not take the money you won for free and pay back guys like Boat, Mofome etc.....  You keep mentioning you will get them back when you can, well this is a perfect opportunity to do so.....It would also help you with your "persona" here at TGF which you seem so worried about........Just a thought and not my business..........

Guest pocketrockets

Although I have no interest in seeing this, I have to disagree here. I think we have at least a handful of people here who would enjoy watching him do a few lines.

Actually have a pending video that Joey kinda paid for... I recorded it last week but got fucked when i xfered to laptop.

Guest pocketrockets

I hAve called, texted, pmed, and emailed him. Can't believe guy is slow paYing you your money.

He is not slow paying nothing.... think he probably chalked it as a loss as I did during the 2nd qtr and never looked back again...