WVU.....WVU vs Kansas tonight

Viejo Dinosaur

they already beat Kansas and Baylor in their first meeting this year so this would be ANOTHER quality win.  I think Kansas wins and covers, though.

JK loves Kansas....a win by WVU would be more impressive than the earlier win...there are no dominant teams this year....looking for Villanova to win back to back championships

Actually really like the way WVU matches up with Kansas this year.

Kansas' defense just isn't very good - hasn't been very good most of the season. Main reason I don't like them in the tournament. Their defensive efficiency is terrible while WVU's is really good. Kansas' biggest problem is they don't defend the perimeter at all - one of the worst teams in all of D1 basketball against the three.

I would lean WVU here, but they have been a completely different team on the road offensively so won't be a play for me.

Yes, I agree. 

Here is an interesting note from the great John Kelly:

WEST VIRGINIA - Here's a simple key involving this season's WVU team: When opponents score less than 77 points, the Mountaineers are a perfect 19-0; however, when opponents score more than 77 points, the Mountaineers are 0-4.