So let me get this straight...

KingRevolver

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tainted shit lol.

Nothing like wishing death on someone who has done nothing to harm you.

I get the best coke in town, my Colombian contact sells it to me straight from the brick... 95% purity.

This is the same people I usually act as a middleman for big scores... 20-50-100 grms. Guys love me, I am well connected... while KR claims he knows stuff cause he has contacts lol lol... I can probably tell you who got killed over what and over how much debt... connected, that midget wishes he was half as connected as I am.

Who the fuck buys shit in 20-50-100 gram assortments?  Last time i was moving shit, which is way over 20 years ago we were moving it in 28-56-112 etc......You are about as connected as the guys that ratted me out back in the day.......All talk and not a fucking penny to your name.........DOPE ADDICTS thats what i call em

Guest pocketrockets

You doing the coke video today?

Yeah still got some time for the C to wear off before my shift... waiting for the confirmations to go and pick up 10 GRAMS of pure for $130... of those 10 I already have pre sold 6... so the 4 im keeping will cost me $0

yeah pretty much...

you come to CR I only need your location and a picture and I can get you 86'd from planet Earth. Make the world a much better place.

not for free, but a very reasonable low fee

How much you think it would cost me to have you 86'd from planet earth......Im pretty sure no more then 500 would be doing alot of guys favors......

Yeah still got some time for the C to wear off before my shift... waiting for the confirmations to go and pick up 10 GRAMS of pure for $130... of those 10 I already have pre sold 6... so the 4 im keeping will cost me $0

Bigtime dealer here guys..............I say full of shit, like always..........Trying to act like the 4 grams is for free, yeah ok the customer just showed up today right? couldnt of been there yesterday or anyday before to make your broke ass some money, just had to be today...........Keep weaving kid.......

Guest pocketrockets

there was no rehab

He was avoiding people he owed money

who was I avoidIng? wtf are you talking about???

fuckin sasquatch... go suck on Griff's balls or something... tell me how your moral compass makes a difference between stealing customer's $ that actually expected to be paid and being "helped" by "friendly" people

Guest pocketrockets

Hey PocketRockets, since I PM'd Kolzig for you, do you think you could ship me over 5 bucks to my BTC? 

Seems reasonable for helping you out in contacting Kolzig.

Just PM me if you're willing, no need to post here.  Thanks.  I won't pull a KingRevolver and air your shit if you say no.

post your addy... cant PM