went to buffalo wild wings today

sleepy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else is good there besides wings?

Neighbors daughter's birthday and she wanted to go there so I am taking them today. ...using $100 gift card courtesy of Chase Sapphire.

How hot are the mango habanero? Probably hotter than I should be eating. What else is good there besides wings?

What else is good there besides wings?

Neighbors daughter's birthday and she wanted to go there so I am taking them today. ...using $100 gift card courtesy of Chase Sapphire.

How hot are the mango habanero? Probably hotter than I should be eating. What else is good there besides wings?

I've stopped eating the wings there, too many oversized ones that are never cooked enough.

Got the chicken buffalitos with the spicy garlic sauce last time I was there and they were at least palatable.

I've stopped eating the wings there, too many oversized ones that are never cooked enough.

Got the chicken buffalitos with the spicy garlic sauce last time I was there and they were at least palatable.

I was looking at that! That was actually my first choice.

try their blazing hot challenge

hell no. You trying to kill me Smokerandom?

Went there once about 5yrs ago and tried almost everything.....sucked....never went back

Well, like I said, i've only ever had the wings and I liked them..I know they utilize a shit ton of secret shoppers, so maybe they've had complaints in the past and are trying to work on quality control. They must be doing something right. I think there are 2-3 of them here.