Juicefree

Deemer

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't been following this thread.  If Billy has a history of posting people's info/names, then I agree, he's out. If not, then I have nothing against him.  

go back like 2-3 pages and see my explanation or go to JF and read the voting thread (for the 3rd time it was posted)

if he post up I think the fear remains he will obtain peoples info as many transactions are done via Per to per methods.

The solution to that is simple, don't do a transaction with him, he wont have your info.

not as easy as it sounds as ledger balances are moved around.  You might have never bet Billy, but you could owe or be owed by him.  IMO, Billy doesn't want in JF at all.  He just wants to know who has voted him out.  He is hurt.  He is dumbfounded that everyone here isn't excited to have a pseudo tough guy admitted.

Really though because you write an essay doesnt mean we all agree.

Boat cutting firewood was funny though

That wasn't the question. I'll ship you some hooked on phonics.

Richsox asked why people had an issue..... I said re-read my post. He may have similar or dissimilar issues but that was the reasoning. 

Seems pretty straight forward.

not as easy as it sounds as ledger balances are moved around.  You might have never bet Billy, but you could owe or be owed by him.  IMO, Billy doesn't want in JF at all.  He just wants to know who has voted him out.  He is hurt.  He is dumbfounded that everyone here isn't excited to have a pseudo tough guy admitted.

Not true.

Never have to accept a transfer either way

You know this

WVU, Boat understands how JF works. He simply has a new buddy (sink) who he once poked fun at about the Cop/Mofo me incident. Boat doesn't have many pals on the forums. Sink has backed him up in a couple thread. Sink has made his rounds to all the mods asking for access. Boat understood the process. Boat simply wants to be involved somehow. It is how he has always been.

TTP, also being an antagonist. He doesn't want Billy in either. He just wants the authority (or a % of the authority) to make calls on people and jab @ WVU for his past stiffs he let in. 

A whole lotta nothing in this thread. The issue has been decided.

Why don't you all google "Issue preclusion" (legal term) and come back and let me know what you learned.

Guest boatboatboat

Correct Deem I was anti Billy in the Cop situation

Pro Billy in this

That's the unique thing about me, my opinions aren't formed based upon past alliances, they are based upon the current situation and facts

Guest boatboatboat

WVU, Boat understands how JF works. He simply has a new buddy (sink) who he once poked fun at about the Cop/Mofo me incident. Boat doesn't have many pals on the forums. Sink has backed him up in a couple thread. Sink has made his rounds to all the mods asking for access. Boat understood the process. Boat simply wants to be involved somehow. It is how he has always been.

if I wanted involved I would click a button and Billy would be in

What don't you understand?

What a crock of fukkin shit.

Correct Deem I was anti Billy in the Cop situation

Pro Billy in this

That's the unique thing about me, my opinions aren't formed based upon past alliances, they are based upon the current situation and facts

The current situation is that Billy still doesn't have a problem with Mofome stiffing cop.  That isn't an alliance.  It is common sense about how you feel about someone (even those you like) stiffing someone else.